FORUMS

please help to Flash ROM - Huawei Mediapad M6 10.8''

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By yodapepper, Junior Member on 26th December 2019, 07:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,

Please help! I received a Huawei Mediapad M6 10.8, productcode SCM-AL09 as a present. Unfortunately it is a chinese model and I would like to use it in Europe.. Currently I can only update the device if I am in China. And there is no google store on it so no more apps available.

I would like to upgrade to Android 10 or EMUI 10 as it is pre installed with the European models. also with Google store.

Is it possible to Flash the ROM of this device and install the European version of the Tablet? It would solve all my future problems as it is already is with google store.

Do you know a reliable site to download the EMUI 10 firmware for Europe? It would be important to find the right version for SCM-AL09.

I'm curious about a working solution from you guys.

Thanks alot.
29th December 2019, 12:30 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
update: customer service of huawei cannot help me in Europe as it is a Chinese device.
26th February 2020, 07:35 PM |#3  
Flag Sialkot
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapepper

update: customer service of huawei cannot help me in Europe as it is a Chinese device.

I have the exact same model and exact same problem.
Could you find any solution?
I have BTW managed to run play store using this method. https://forum.xda-developers.com/med...t3946381/page6
10th March 2020, 05:30 AM |#4  

More
Mismo problema
Tambien tengo el mismo problema... SerĂ­a genial que alguien nos pudiera guiar para hacer este proceso... Mi mediapad m6 es China SCM-W09
26th March 2020, 12:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I've got the play store working just fine on mine, but I still can't figure out how to change the default launcher to Nova launcher. It doesn't seem to be possible on the Chinese variants. Anyone have any luck flashing European firmware onto it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)