Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Gboard issue

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By PARTHAS, Junior Member on 30th May 2018, 12:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hello everyone,
I am facing an issue with Gboard
The option to sync my learned words is missing from the settings and this in all my phones
PLEASE HELP!
Screenshots attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180530-091614_Gboard.jpg
Views:	776
Size:	136.6 KB
ID:	4513856   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180530-091534.png
Views:	774
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	4513857  
The Following User Says Thank You to PARTHAS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PARTHAS Ad-Free
30th May 2018, 07:58 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 47

More
Yep it's the same on mine, I've an s9+ on BRE firmware

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTHAS

hello everyone,
I am facing an issue with Gboard
The option to sync my learned words is missing from the settings and this in all my phones
PLEASE HELP!
Screenshots attached

I found the solution, just uninstall it and get an old APK like 6.0.65 install that then you will be able to sync words and even when you update up the current version the option will remain!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darbar1701 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Darbar1701 Ad-Free
1st June 2018, 02:50 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Option will go away once you turn it off... The only option is to stay with the 19th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbar1701

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

I found the solution, just uninstall it and get an old APK like 6.0.65 install that then you will be able to sync words and even when you update up the current version the option will remain!!

The option will go away once the sync is turned. Off.... The best option is to stay with the 1 9th April version
4th June 2018, 02:35 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Worked for me. Even after updating app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darbar1701

Sent from my Redmi Note 4
The Following User Says Thank You to Mogul MAXX For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mogul MAXX Ad-Free
26th August 2018, 10:09 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Installing 6.0.65 does indeed work, even after updating it to the newest version. This worked for both my phone and tablet.
Link for the lazy: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google...78828-release/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reasonablebasis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift reasonablebasis Ad-Free
30th October 2018, 03:04 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
OP5T
This isn't working for me on a OnePlus 5T. Gboard is the default keyboard so I can't uninstall it. I've tried clearing data and disabling, but that doesn't work. How can I fix this? Thanks
3rd December 2018, 08:36 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
solved yet ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by juve1897

This isn't working for me on a OnePlus 5T. Gboard is the default keyboard so I can't uninstall it. I've tried clearing data and disabling, but that doesn't work. How can I fix this? Thanks

having the same issue on op5 , did u manage to solve it yet ??
15th December 2018, 12:59 PM |#8  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by juve1897

Quote:
Originally Posted by boudy21

having the same issue on op5 , did u manage to solve it yet ??

Have the same issue on my OP3. Were you guys able to resolve it?
22nd March 2019, 04:33 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Issue persists.

In fact, download the last version of Google Keyboard before GBoard became the name and you'll see it is more accurate too.

Ugh.
7th July 2019, 11:37 PM |#10  

More
Still no solution to this without a root ? I got the phone with pre-installed GBoard so I can't uninstall it without a root. And the default one's version does not have the option as well !!
14th July 2019, 10:19 AM |#11  

More
What is the version of your Gboard.
sync is not available for device with G suite account or android for work profile.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIOException

Still no solution to this without a root ? I got the phone with pre-installed GBoard so I can't uninstall it without a root. And the default one's version does not have the option as well !!

sync is not available for device with G suite account or android for work profile

You just need to uninstall Gboard updates then try to install old version of GBoard.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)