FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Help with CM12.1 Build!

1,245 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,385

By UltraGamerHD, Senior Member on 12th April 2015, 10:10 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi

I am trying to build CM12.1 for the Xperia E, but everytime I try to build I always get stuck on the same error, I have searched around on google and tried some fixes with no luck. Could I have some help onto how to fix the issue.

Code:
make: *** No rule to make target `/home/android/cm-12.0/out/target/product/nanhu/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libqdutils_intermediates/export_includes', needed by `/home/android/cm-12.0/out/target/product/nanhu/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libsurfaceflinger_intermediates/import_includes'. Stop.

Thank You.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UltraGamerHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UltraGamerHD Ad-Free
12th April 2015, 02:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 299

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraGamerHD

Hi

I am trying to build CM12.1 for the Xperia E, but everytime I try to build I always get stuck on the same error, I have searched around on google and tried some fixes with no luck. Could I have some help onto how to fix the issue.

Code:
make: *** No rule to make target `/home/android/cm-12.0/out/target/product/nanhu/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libqdutils_intermediates/export_includes', needed by `/home/android/cm-12.0/out/target/product/nanhu/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libsurfaceflinger_intermediates/import_includes'. Stop.

Thank You.

I think that your problem may be with the manifest. Review it carefully again - here is the sample (location/instructions) for Motorola Moto G 2014 which works perfectly: https://github.com/motog2014devteam/roomservice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anterus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anterus Ad-Free
13th April 2015, 08:09 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Hi, I have managed to fix the error temporarily.
The Following User Says Thank You to UltraGamerHD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UltraGamerHD Ad-Free
20th May 2015, 02:24 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 93

More
same error, different device
Quote:

Hi, I have managed to fix the error temporarily.

would you mind sharing what you did to fix that error? i am getting the same error trying to build for a different device.
4th July 2015, 12:38 PM |#5  
Flag udupi
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Info 2 good
cool

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

hai........bro.................im also tried to build lollipop rom for xperia E from AOSP source.......................but i got bootloop.......................&...my net also sucks,..................

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

looks like u stucked in syncing drivers............................?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!1111
27th July 2015, 11:35 AM |#6  
Flag Radomsko
Thanks Meter: 61

Donate to Me
More
Any update with this CM12 custom?

Wysłane z mojego C1505 przy użyciu Tapatalka
17th August 2015, 11:05 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:

Hi

Code:

Thank You.

Have you compiled this rom?Can you share the rom?
17th August 2015, 11:35 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxd1

Have you compiled this rom?Can you share the rom?

I DON'T HAVE AN XPERIA E ANY MORE SO STOP ASKING ME ABOUT RIMS AS I NO LONGER DEVELOP FOR THE DEVICE. I NOW OWN AN S6.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)