FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

help me how can i add Tab Named Developed By inside option About Phone settings.apk

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By a.h.l, Junior Member on 18th March 2019, 06:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi I need to add Tab Named Developed By inside option About Phone in my Setting.apk in Android GB containing Developer name, ROM Developer and Contact with me... etc please help me.

I tried a lot but all attempts failed.

About Phone > Developed By:
1

After click on "Developed By" take you to this pic:
2
 
 
18th March 2019, 07:05 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.h.l

Hi I need to add Tab Named Developed By inside option About Phone in my Setting.apk in Android GB containing Developer name, ROM Developer and Contact with me... etc please help me.

I tried a lot but all attempts failed.

About Phone > Developed By:

1


After click on "Developed By" take you to this pic:
2

Am sure ur suppose to edit the area in source code.. I dont think its possible to your end..

Sent from my Hisense F20 using Tapatalk
19th March 2019, 02:01 PM |#3  
RealWelder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Muncie, IN
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.h.l

Hi I need to add Tab Named Developed By inside option About Phone in my Setting.apk in Android GB containing Developer name, ROM Developer and Contact with me... etc please help me.

I tried a lot but all attempts failed.

About Phone > Developed By:

1


After click on "Developed By" take you to this pic:
2

Should be as easy as decompiling the settings apk and replacing the icons and strings. Strings will be located in res/values/ and icons will be in one of the drawable folders. (depending on dpi)

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
19th March 2019, 03:30 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWelder

Should be as easy as decompiling the settings apk and replacing the icons and strings. Strings will be located in res/values/ and icons will be in one of the drawable folders. (depending on dpi)

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

can you tell me what i edit in xml and string
ok ok if i edit without icon i want to (((tutorial that please ))))
20th March 2019, 02:53 AM |#5  
RealWelder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Muncie, IN
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.h.l

can you tell me what i edit in xml and string

ok ok if i edit without icon i want to (((tutorial that please ))))

Post me a copy of your Settings, SystemUI, and framework apks such as framework-res and I'll take a look.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
20th March 2019, 04:24 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWelder

Post me a copy of your Settings, SystemUI, and framework apks such as framework-res and I'll take a look.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

this is a picture i wont to know how can me make that
20th March 2019, 05:08 PM |#7  
RealWelder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Muncie, IN
Thanks Meter: 279
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.h.l

this is a picture i wont to know how can me make that

It's too much to do it all on this thread, but do a search for TDunham's Ultimate Touchwiz Guides and Links thread. I know that for Samsungs, but a lot of the mods work on other devices as well. I'm pretty sure there is a tutorial in there that will walk you through this step by step.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
20th March 2019, 06:34 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealWelder

It's too much to do it all on this thread, but do a search for TDunham's Ultimate Touchwiz Guides and Links thread. I know that for Samsungs, but a lot of the mods work on other devices as well. I'm pretty sure there is a tutorial in there that will walk you through this step by step.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

thank you so mush that have alot of mods but ididn't found what i wont to add name
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes