This device is being given away by Claro Uruguay as a video stream platform (similar to Netflix?)
Chipset: Hi3798M (11,000 DMIPS) Cortex A7 Quad Core
Info from vendor
Quad Core 1.5G ARM Cortex A7 11,000DMIPS CPU
Mali MP450 Quad Core GPU
Android 4.4 Kitkat
HEVC/H.264 Decoder up to 1080p
WIFI:802.11n 2x2 Dual Band (2,4/5Ghz) + bluetooth
HDMI:1.4a (3D suport)
Ethernet: 10/100, Rj45 Full Duplex
One Usb 2.0 and Micro sd card
(all info from the user manual)
Possible ways to flash it.
1. load scatter file from firmware to SP Tools and click download from PC.
2. Disconnect the usb connected to the PC (use only usb ) and also the power cable of the SC7210
3. Connect the USB to an 2.0 USB of the PC.
4. Connect the power cable to the SC7210.
5. Done!. SP Tools start flashing the firmware.
If does not work there is a jumper inside that box that it seems that put the usb in debug mode.
Put the jumper and try again.
please some help?