[Help] Need LG Phoenix 2(K371) stock rom

Search This thread

tromal

Aug 10, 2016
Hello,

For some reason, I corrupted my LG K371 modem, so I'm looking for the stock rom in .kdz or .tot or at least the Modem partition in order to fix my phone

Thanks

amir2418

May 4, 2012
i was looking on the internet and i found this bro here

Thank you for sharing kdz firmware for this model can you please share your experience if u already had flash this file I need to ask one more question this is been said on website there.
Please note that it works on LG K371 with v10a or v10b firmware only.
Please do not try to down grade the OS of your LG K371 phone.
And My phone already has latest k37110h version so I'm afraid to trying because I might end bricking my device then later waiting for LG to release latest version of kdz for able to unbrick restore to stock the reason I wanted to downgrade so I can try some root method to see if we can able get root access for this device
please let me know what you think about this ...

Sent from my LG-K371 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Princess_Kwannon

Feb 12, 2017
k37111n

Does anyone have a stock rom dump (kdz or tot) for the LG K371 for version k37111n?

I now have a play unit and have had some interesting times dealing with the hardware boot lock and need to reflash the firmware, but it wont let me flash old firmware. Any assist, or ideas on how to dump from another k371 unit, would be awesome possum :)

James101

Jan 4, 2013
IF you haven't found a solution, you can send your phone to LG, it should still be under warranty. They will reflash it for you.

phonecapone

Mar 20, 2013
Internetz
www.noidodroid.com
KDZ is of no use unless you are on that version. LGUP trips antirollback if you try flashing it. I have searched far and wide across the web and so far only found this file, a handful of update .up FOTA files and an actual dump made from infinity box. However none work and i cant use the dump because fastboot wont work on the phone!

Does anyone have any other kdz's or am i going to have to create one?

asialove2013

Sep 6, 2013
KDZ is of no use unless you are on that version. LGUP trips antirollback if you try flashing it. I have searched far and wide across the web and so far only found this file, a handful of update .up FOTA files and an actual dump made from infinity box. However none work and i cant use the dump because fastboot wont work on the phone!

Does anyone have any other kdz's or am i going to have to create one?

Hello, do you still own a working LG K371 PHONE? May we try to dump firmware from LG K371 with LGUP?

Top Liked Posts