FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Help with MediaTek SP Tool & Full Stock Rom Update

14 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By sundernet, Junior Member on 14th January 2020, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm having trouble with my Blackview p10000 pro android 8.1.0, it doesn't wanna boot, it gets stuck on blackview logo animation
After contacting blackview support team, they sent me 2 links with an SP mediatek tool for checksum and format bootloader and whatsoever and another file, a huge file of 1,23gb and i guess that's the full stock rom
What i am trying to do is to apply the full stock rom so i can fix the bootloader to finally make the phone reboot normaly.
I haven't made any backup of the phone now that it's too late, and i'm trying to avoid the Reset Factory option as i don't want to lose all the data i have on the phone...
so this is the tool i recieved and in terms of checksum and phone sophisticated operations i'm very little familiar
i cannot momentary send any external link to the Mediatek SP tool guide but i would be gladly send it via e-mail or in any other available method.

i would really appreciate any help on how to go through this with the tool and the full stock rom as how i need to apply it...

Thank you so much in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)