Thanks Meter: 2

By grogcw, Junior Member on 4th February 2019, 12:33 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
23rd May 2020, 08:46 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by grogcw

Damn. Ok. Did you try multiples times or just once ?

What did you do to have it in this state (possibly nothing as I had this bug...) ?

I have tried several times and the result does not change, I will tell you roughly what happened with this dap, I acquired it at a fairly low price still being used (now I am beginning to suspect) and it worked well for months, however months ago and a half when I started the quarantine I had a very hectic week and I forgot to charge it for several days until it completely drains the battery, I put it to charge and when I try to turn it on I no longer pass the Android screen, my first instinct was to connect it to the pc but did not recognize it and panic, however I had already had a small lock on a cell phone and decided to access the recovery mode and did not succeed either, I followed part of your thread to download the processor drivers and little by little I have brought it to the point where it already allows me to enter fastboot mode and recovery, however this mode does not perform any action, the recovery mode shows me the message: "E: cant Open / dev / block / platform / msm_sdcc.1 / by-name / m isc (permission denied) I don't know if that can tell you what happens to my dap
23rd May 2020, 08:54 AM |#42  
OP Junior Member
Flag Montpellier

More
Ok. If you can enter recovery, did you try to clear user data and cache ? (Just ignore the warning, it's normal)
23rd May 2020, 09:02 AM |#43  

More
Quote:

Ok. If you can enter recovery, did you try to clear user data and cache ? (Just ignore the warning, it's normal)

I already tried it and according to the dap it does it however in the end it launches the message that I told you and when you restart the device it is as if you had not done anything
23rd May 2020, 09:09 AM |#44  
OP Junior Member
Flag Montpellier

More
I'm confident that it does what it's told, it's just that there's a problem occuring during boot phase.

Well, unless you get the oem to unlock and re-flash boot / aboot, you're basically stuck (welcome to the community).

Keep expecting, there might be a solution, I (or any hacker with will and free time) just have to figure it out.
23rd May 2020, 09:18 AM |#45  

More
Quote:

I'm confident that it does what it's told, it's just that there's a problem occuring during boot phase.

Well, unless you get the oem to unlock and re-flash boot / aboot, you're basically stuck (welcome to the community).

Keep expecting, there might be a solution, I (or any hacker with will and free time) just have to figure it out.

Thank you very much for your time, and the help you gave me will be pending in case someone manages to solve the problem, I hope I do not have to resort to Pioneer technical service because at least here in Mexico City the quarantine will be very long and i wish i could get my dap back sooner.
regards
23rd May 2020, 09:22 AM |#46  
OP Junior Member
Flag Montpellier

More
....and not to brag about it, but I already contacted every pioneer support, even at high level in japan's headquarters, and either they don't know the product (or third party repair company doesn't), or they don't want to upload the original rom, so....you can relax on this particular subject, job has already been done, no-one will help.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)