FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[HELP!] No ROOT method available | Lenovo Vibe K5 Note (Marshmallow)

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 8

By vinaythoke, Junior Member on 28th September 2016, 12:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Lenovo Vibe K5 Note has (Link) been recently released in India and is garnering attention from good number of consumers from India.

However, there is no single working method of unlocking bootloader and rooting Lenovo Vibe K5 Note yet. Nor there is any device specific recovery available. I have googled for this already and could only found methods to root the device that is on LOLLIPOP version and not on MARSHMALLOW.

I appeal for help from developers' community here to come up with a working solution.

Please help with this.
Many thanks in advance, with kind regards,
Vinay
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vinaythoke For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vinaythoke Ad-Free

29th September 2016, 03:43 AM |#2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Supporting the request.
Add me to the waiting list of users looking for 'Root' Vibe K5 Note
The Following User Says Thank You to solidsample For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift solidsample Ad-Free
10th November 2016, 09:20 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
ME TOO
Supporting this request.....................................
The Following User Says Thank You to srijesh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift srijesh Ad-Free
18th November 2016, 04:23 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Same here
No root method seems to work. No developer seem to respond on lenovo forums :/
The Following User Says Thank You to jainankitmi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jainankitmi Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 06:35 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Requesting the devs to post a rooting method as early as possible.....thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to shubhashisbaidya For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shubhashisbaidya Ad-Free
21st November 2016, 11:46 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I too support the request. pls. some body help with a solution.
The Following User Says Thank You to atf2m4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift atf2m4 Ad-Free
22nd November 2016, 03:14 AM |#7  
Flag Rajkot, Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 539

More
flash recovery and flash SuperSU zip and your device got rooted, but if you guys asking for the one Lenovo K5 Note (MediaTek Helio one) then this is the wrong thread for you guys as it is for Lenovo Vibe K5 (Snapdragon 415,616 ( one.

Regard,
Hardik
25th November 2016, 06:08 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Waiting..
I am sorry dude, this is the right thread. And I am on the waiting list too. Urge the dev community to take a look at this. It's a very common device, too many users are waiting for the update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHARDIK

flash recovery and flash SuperSU zip and your device got rooted, but if you guys asking for the one Lenovo K5 Note (MediaTek Helio one) then this is the wrong thread for you guys as it is for Lenovo Vibe K5 (Snapdragon 415,616 ( one.

Regard,
Hardik

8th December 2016, 02:51 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Supporting this request
Supporting this request.. I still haven't found any method to root K5 Note.. Can anyone help ?
The Following User Says Thank You to PratikJain4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PratikJain4 Ad-Free
28th December 2016, 07:10 AM |#10  
Flag Currently Kuwait
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PratikJain4

Supporting this request.. I still haven't found any method to root K5 Note.. Can anyone help ?

Hi why dont you try this link below.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLUcfchtS8
28th December 2016, 10:29 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdmaher

Hi why dont you try this link below.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BvLUcfchtS8

Is it really working? Most experts recommend not to use Kingroot. Does it work on this particular device ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
k5 note, lenovo vibe, lenovo vibe k5 note, lenovo-k5-note, root, unlock bootloader, Vibe-K5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)