I'm in a mind loop since 10 days now, i search search search and I'm still unable to achieve the root access of the recently purchased Philips 55PUT6002S...
I'm pretty sure this will sound familiar to you..
I have a root access through adb to the "5.1.1" (userdebug build 5.0.8) philips android system (provided to them by MSTAR), I won't list all the try I made (and how many arguments I had with my wife because i've been very late to go bed every night since 10 days...) but the situation is now :
- kingroot and kingoroot unable to root the device
- full root access (rw) to the system through adb
- su (already present from factory in /system/bin) updated from SuperSU-v2.82-201705271822.zip arm64
- busybox present from factory
- unable to su with TerminalEmulatorforAndroid_v1.0.70 (in one of my previous attemp, i was able to use su in this terminal, but unable to use it to launch an app (system returns something same "user who request the am isn't the same as the one logged in the ui)
- i tried to launch the update-binary from supersu from the adb shell, but even renaming it as update-binary.sh i'm unable to make it works..
any suggestion or advice that could help to get out from this "boring's loop"
ro.build.display.id=aosp_philips_asia-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V 5.0.8 test-keys
ro.build.date=Tue Sep 19 09:19:08 CST 2017
ro.build.description=aosp_philips_asia-userdebug 5.1.1 LMY47V 5.0.8 test-keys