FORUMS

How to decode and Encode file AndroidManifest.xml in folder Original ?

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By MinhFtuer, Junior Member on 28th June 2020, 04:22 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi guys,
Can you tell me how to decode and Encode file AndroidManifest.xml in folder Original after decompiled a apk by apk easy tool ?

Tks!
Link file : drive.google.com/file/d/1IhfDhrEBTTlQA7NzvRBLiDrR3MR8usVT/view?usp=sharing
29th June 2020, 07:37 AM |#2  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 612

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinhFtuer

Hi guys,
Can you tell me how to decode and Encode file AndroidManifest.xml in folder Original after decompiled a apk by apk easy tool ?

Tks!
Link file : drive.google.com/file/d/1IhfDhrEBTTlQA7NzvRBLiDrR3MR8usVT/view?usp=sharing

Weird, AndroidManifest.xml is supposed to be decoded. The fact that it remains in the original folder is weird, did you try doing it with apktool only ? (With apk easy tool)
Super simple, just install apktool (if not already installed and working without apk easy tool)
To test if it's working without APK easy tool open a command prompt and enter "apktool --version", if it returns something, then it's good, if not, you're good to set it up yourself in a separate folder, here is the guide from the apktool website: https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool/

Enter the command "apktool d [name of the apk].apk" to decompile your apk, you should have everything.

And if you don't want to bother your with all of that, I can decompile the APK for you and send you the AndroidManifest.xml file decompiled.

Have a good day
29th June 2020, 10:02 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiz

Weird, AndroidManifest.xml is supposed to be decoded. The fact that it remains in the original folder is weird, did you try doing it with apktool only ? (With apk easy tool)
Super simple, just install apktool (if not already installed and working without apk easy tool)
To test if it's working without APK easy tool open a command prompt and enter "apktool --version", if it returns something, then it's good, if not, you're good to set it up yourself in a separate folder, here is the guide from the apktool website: //ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool

Enter the command "apktool d [name of the apk].apk" to decompile your apk, you should have everything.

And if you don't want to bother your with all of that, I can decompile the APK for you and send you the AndroidManifest.xml file decompiled.

Have a good day

Thanks for your reply, I have tried to decompile that apk by your way but file AndroidManifest.xml in folder ...original\AndroidManifest still be encoded. Can you help me decode it as you said that ?
Link down this apk :drive.google.com/file/d/18HjRivgkNjixCdO823CJD2mxLxr6QuEQ/view?usp=sharing .Remember that I need to decode file AndroidManifest.xml in folder original which contains both of folder META-INF
29th June 2020, 11:39 AM |#4  
Flag Tours
Thanks Meter: 612

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinhFtuer

Thanks for your reply, I have tried to decompile that apk by your way but file AndroidManifest.xml in folder ...original\AndroidManifest still be encoded. Can you help me decode it as you said that ?
Link down this apk :drive.google.com/file/d/18HjRivgkNjixCdO823CJD2mxLxr6QuEQ/view?usp=sharing .Remember that I need to decode file AndroidManifest.xml in folder original which contains both of folder META-INF

That's a huge apk, what is it? 1,2 Gb I've never seen that before. I'll just send you here the AndroidManifest.xml text. You'll then have to copy/past it into a text editor, and rename the file "AndroidManifest.xml".

Edit #1: I can't even decode the APK, can you tell me what is this file and where you got it from ? The apk file size limit is 100MB , what is this file ?

Edit #2 : Usually the AndroidManifest.xml isn't encoded at all, you just have to browse the APK with a zip explorer to find this file and read it. I personally won't do that as this file is very suspicious... 1,3 Gb for an APK... Apktool doesn't recognize it... This is really weird, I recommend you just to trash it.
29th June 2020, 12:11 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 851

More
@MinhFtuer

To decode a binary AndroidManifest.xml file you use axmldec: Android Binary XML Decoder.
30th June 2020, 02:35 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoegerbauer

@MinhFtuer

To decode a binary AndroidManifest.xml file you use [github.com/ytsutano/axmldec"] axmldec: Android Binary XML Decoder[/url].

Great, I can do it by your way, can you teach me how to encode back it tks ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)