This is for the Oppo R9s international version cph1611
1. First download the files from this folder (alternative links at the end of the post):
2. Than first install the Oppo driver.
For Windows 7 just install the QcomMtk_Driver_Setup.exe and test later.
2. For Windows 10 you'll have to shutdown/power off your phone, than connect it to your usb, while pressing Vol+ and Vol- at the same time, until you plugged it in. Then go to your device manager and search for new hardware.
It will find a new device without proper driver. Install the driver from the Win10_Qualcomm.rar manually.
It will say the driver is not verify able, just install anyway.
After that check your device should now be listed as something like: qualcomm hs-usb qdloader
3. Register the oppo.reg
4. Than extract the file CPH1611EX_11_A.01_161210.tar.bz2 (don't know which programme do that under windows. i used ubuntu to extract, I saw 7zip should do it)
5. Extract the recovery.img into the same folder as the files from CPH1611EX_11_A.01_161210.tar.bz2, or MsmDownloadTool.exe will not start.
6. Power off your phone completely, by pressing the Power Button long and slide to shut down.
7. Connect your phone to usb, while pressing Vol+ and Vol- at the same time.
8. Check your device manager, it should show something like Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader ............
9. Inside the extracted folder from CPH1611EX_11_A.01_161210.tar.bz2 folder, you will find the tool: MsmDownloadTool.exe
Open it and set language as you need. After opening press F5. A pop up menu will appear. There deselect all, but recovery.img and boot.img (if you wanna keep your private data).
For the recovery.img you need to choose your file by clicking into the right side of the pop up menu and search for the location.
10. Flash your phone
11. After successful flashing, power the phone on by pressing: Vol+ and Vol- and Power at the same time.
After power comes on (short vibrate, display shows Oppo) switch directly to pressing Vol- and Power button to boot into the new twrp recovery.
12. From there you can install supersu (.zip file have to be copied into your phones memory, than install in twrp)
13. Reboot (don't need to wipe cache/data)
Install xposed and than whatever you want
Install hookup for ColorOs3.0 to get rid of root warning (It is in chinese, but don't panic, just switch on all options and your done)
Let me know, in case the link above goes down.
I will add pictures for better understanding, when I have time.
Have fun with your rooted phone
ALTERNATIVE DOWNLOAD LINKS:
First download this:
and than the drivers from here (check what you need win10: Win10Qualcomm.rar / win7: QcomMtk_driver_setup.exe also grab the oppo.reg file)