Originally Posted by n32
How I can unlock bootloader of realme c2 RMX 1945?
I enable unknown source installation for file manager.
I try to install DeepTesting_realme-release_signed.apk mentioned in this thread. But installation failed.
after clicking on install it show message "App not installed"
Unlock APK is not required to unlock the bootloader of realme c2 RMX 1945.
Unlocking the bootloader will RESET the phone.
Instructions to unlock the bootloader of realme c2 RMX 1945:
- On PC:
- install usb drivers for your device (Realme C2).
- install adb and fastboot ( SDK platform tools zip file).
- On Realme C2:
- Enable USB Debuging:
- Settings -> About Phone -> Version ( tap 7 times)
- Settings -> Additional Settings -> Developer options -> USB Debugging ( turn on)
- Settings -> Additional Settings -> Developer options -> Oem unlock ( turn on)
- Connect Realme C2 to PC using USB cable.
- Select Transfer Files ( second option )
- On PC open folder where adb.exe and fastboot.exe files are located.
- Now type in the address bar of File Explorer and hit Enter to open Command Prompt.
- In Command Prompt type:
- On Realme C2 "Allow USB Debugging ? " message appears.
- select ok.
- On PC:
- Output should be:
List of devices attached <device serial number> device
- On PC
- phone will reboot into Fastboot mode
- On PC
fastboot flashing unlock
- phone will ask to confirm.
- Confirm using Volume buttons.
- Realme c2 will Factory reset and restart.
After unlocking the bootloader whenever you Turn On / Reboot the phone a small message is displayed for few seconds. " ... Bootloader is unlocked ..."