FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Huawei P8 MAX with smart cover have problem notification

24 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By ange1us, Junior Member on 20th August 2015, 07:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello,

I just got p8 max today. everything is good, high quality built , huge battery.

but I have problem with my smart cover, when I use this cover , Application Line is no longer have a sound notification at all , it just lid up to show date and time in dot view case .when I open cover it's show line preview message as normal.

if I detach smart cover , line notification is act normally have sound with preview message.

I wonder how to solve this problem.

I already turn LINE notification center to ON .

and already turn LINE in Protect Mode.

but the dropzone management has not LINE app to turn on.

Sorry for my grammar
Thank you

ps. facebook messenger has no problem , work like a charm

23rd August 2015, 07:54 PM |#2  
Flag Zagazig
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Wink
at first i was have this problem and then it worked perfect with me for all ( line ,messenger facebook and whatsapp ) after updating to latest firmware b021 and latest update to apps from google play and updated whatsapp for huawei appcenter (whatsapp works after hardwork .......after i changed the tone for notifcation from default to any other ring ) i think this was the problem for all applcation >>default ring tone .
i ve another problem ...i cant open facebook notifcation directly from notifcation bar are you have it also??
26th August 2015, 11:54 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I tried to change the ringtone, but it doesn't work for me

I have the official dot cover and there is no sound when the cover is closed (like the gmail notification).
At least it works for sms and phonecalls.
5th September 2015, 10:08 AM |#4  
Flag Shropshire, UK

More
Yes, same for me - if you turn the smartcover off, notification works, put it back on and it stops.
8th September 2015, 02:51 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehooo

at first i was have this problem and then it worked perfect with me for all ( line ,messenger facebook and whatsapp ) after updating to latest firmware b021 and latest update to apps from google play and updated whatsapp for huawei appcenter (whatsapp works after hardwork .......after i changed the tone for notifcation from default to any other ring ) i think this was the problem for all applcation >>default ring tone .
i ve another problem ...i cant open facebook notifcation directly from notifcation bar are you have it also??

yes, when I click notification facebook. it just dissapear ,nothing happen.

My model p8 max is DAV-701L so there is no update yet, currently firmware is B002
The Following User Says Thank You to ange1us For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ange1us Ad-Free
18th September 2015, 09:55 AM |#6  
Flag Shropshire, UK

More
Cover problem now been fixed with the recent update.
31st December 2015, 12:35 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
The same problem,solved opened cover,and the apk in second plane...is not great solution,but at least is working whit cover opened,whit cover is closed not sound whit led is displays...
The Following User Says Thank You to rogerbcn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rogerbcn Ad-Free
18th January 2016, 09:24 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have same problem

Sent from my HUAWEI P8max using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)