Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2019, 03:01 AM |#151  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentjblake

This may help:
jpayhack.weebly.com

This a JPay hack to install some apps on the JPay tablets. This is for guys like me who are just getting out of prison and want to keep using their tablets without paying JPay anymore money. There is no charge at all.

Vincent

I can verify this works well. The tablet is usable after using this.
6th November 2019, 11:47 PM |#152  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

Does anyone have a tablet unlocked by JPay?
If so, I just have a couple of questions.
Thanks.
Vincent

I don't know if anyone every replied to this. I've got one and I'd be happy to help.

-Nacho
(PM me)
The Following User Says Thank You to NachoBiz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NachoBiz Ad-Free
7th November 2019, 03:50 PM |#153  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoBiz

I don't know if anyone every replied to this. I've got one and I'd be happy to help.

-Nacho
(PM me)

Great!
I'll be in touch. I'm super busy right now but I'll pm you later.
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to vincentjblake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincentjblake Ad-Free
7th November 2019, 05:28 PM |#154  

More

Quote:

Great!
I'll be in touch. I'm super busy right now but I'll pm you later.
Thanks

7th November 2019, 10:02 PM |#155  

More
Vincentjblake did you ever get the drivers? If not, I have them and will send them to you.
7th November 2019, 10:13 PM |#156  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyrrus2k9

Vincentjblake did you ever get the drivers? If not, I have them and will send them to you.

I did, thanks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vincentjblake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincentjblake Ad-Free
8th November 2019, 08:57 PM |#157  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NachoBiz

-Nacho
(PM me)

I thought I should open this up to everyone on the board... If anyone would like me to check out something on my unlocked device for them, just let me know how I can help.
11th November 2019, 03:21 PM |#158  

More
Hook up JPay tablet without PC or bluetooth
A lot of people have asked me about hooking up a JPay tablet without a PC or bluetooth.
My latest post on my blog breaks down one way to do this:
https://jpayhack.weebly.com/journal/...-and-otg-cable
The Following User Says Thank You to vincentjblake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincentjblake Ad-Free
11th November 2019, 05:20 PM |#159  

More
Quote:

A lot of people have asked me about hooking up a JPay tablet without a PC or bluetooth.
My latest post on my blog breaks down one way to do this:
https://jpayhack.weebly.com/journal/...-and-otg-cable

For whatever it's worth, a search on Amazon for "micro USB OTG cable adapter" turned up a $5 cable that allows you to use a standard USB data cable for the above. Works like a charm as long as the phone supports it.
11th November 2019, 08:15 PM |#160  

More
Recognizing jpay jp5 through USB OTG
I have a working USB OTG cable and am trying to get access to the jp5s internal storage through a Moto e4 cell phone. USB OTG checker verefies the Moto E4 is OTG compatible. When we plug it up the Moto gets the correct notifications about andoird charging and I switch it to File transfer but the jp5 has no response. It is not showing up in external devices on any file managers either. I read somewhere else that the e4 does not actually support OTG. I had a Galaxy J3 very briefly and tried in and got response on both ends. The jp5 asked if we want the device to access files from the gallery and the J3 showed response but still nothing in the ES file explorer or the Nexus file manager applications. I believe I may have had the cable in backwards on the J3? I am trying to get access to the JP5 media store for file transfer. Can anyone give me some clarification on this and what I may be doing wrong? PM me if need be. Thanks.
11th November 2019, 09:08 PM |#161  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzac523

I have a working USB OTG cable and am trying to get access to the jp5s internal storage through a Moto e4 cell phone. USB OTG checker verefies the Moto E4 is OTG compatible. When we plug it up the Moto gets the correct notifications about andoird charging and I switch it to File transfer but the jp5 has no response. It is not showing up in external devices on any file managers either. I read somewhere else that the e4 does not actually support OTG. I had a Galaxy J3 very briefly and tried in and got response on both ends. The jp5 asked if we want the device to access files from the gallery and the J3 showed response but still nothing in the ES file explorer or the Nexus file manager applications. I believe I may have had the cable in backwards on the J3? I am trying to get access to the JP5 media store for file transfer. Can anyone give me some clarification on this and what I may be doing wrong? PM me if need be. Thanks.

You bring up a good point. The OTG cables are directional... One side is for the host, the other is for the "device". If you aren't seeing the response you expect, try reversing the cable. If the phone pops up a window to ask if you want it become a storage device, you've got the connection backward.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)