Thanks Meter: 6

By Mjunior1661, Junior Member on 12th March 2017, 11:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th November 2019, 05:03 PM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan24008

Still the tablets with the office suite installed on them will not allow any changes. I've tried dropping the uninstall app zip and even the newest update from jpay will not take now. Cant the unistaller or any other tiger zip to go through on these tablets with office on them
... Was it something in the settings apk in the office tiger package? Cuz I have extracted the office apk and installed it alone on a tablet and had no issues putting further apps on it

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 PM ----------

Also has anyone figured out how to credentiate a new jp5 tablet that has never been synced? And how are you inputting Bluetooth back on? I had two successes putting Bluetooth on new jp5s by installing the system apps from and old version over the ones on the new versions. Also crashed a couple tablests this way and they get stuck on bootloop. Any better way to add Bluetooth back?

The tablets with that education are using an updated encryption system by JPay. They added something to their encryption that bucks on my old hack. But now I have a new hack for their update. If you have my TigerMaker app, you will need to use 'Hack 2.0'.
I have a bluetooth fix that works like a champ.
Credentialing is hit or miss without a PC. If you have a PC then it's no problem. Without a PC, you have to run my package that unmounts the sdcard. But that hasn't work on every tablet. I can't figure out why. It's bugging me to death! But it does work on some tablets.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan24008

Yea I see where the media scan runs and logs. But what apk is running this? Can't I just install an older versions of the apk over this one? I have two tablets that were unlocked over a year ago and neither one of them kick off any files with media scan.. And they both still have Bluetooth.

Not an app. This is done with a shell script named jpayinit.sh. This shell script runs every time the tablet boots. You have to replace that script file.
17th November 2019, 09:56 AM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
So. If you have the office suit on your tablet the hack wont work?
17th November 2019, 04:16 PM |#173  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsgb19922010

So. If you have the office suit on your tablet the hack wont work?

Yes and no.
My original hack will not work.
But I got my hands on the new system app and now I have a new hack!
My new hack does work on those tablets. I also have a package that will revert the system app back to the original one so my old hack will work again.
My app TigerMaker gives you the options Hack 1.0 and Hack 2.0. You would need to use 2.0.
Hack 2.0 isn't better, per se, it just works on their updated encryption whereas 1.0 does not.
I almost called that hack "Screw Shapiro," but I don't want to piss Ryan Shapiro off too much. He does have a lot of lawyers
Anywho, I have a new hack that works if you have that office suit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vincentjblake For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vincentjblake Ad-Free
18th November 2019, 07:53 AM |#174  

More
Re.
I have a tablet that has never been sync but has bluetooth on it. What do I have to do with it to unlock it? Build number jp5jdq48.worker.20171109.075727
18th November 2019, 02:58 PM |#175  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsgb19922010

I have a tablet that has never been sync but has bluetooth on it. What do I have to do with it to unlock it? Build number jp5jdq48.worker.20171109.075727

You can sync with this package:
https://jpayhack.weebly.com/unlock-jpay-tablet.html

But you need to be able to access the tablet's sdcard. If you can't, this might help:
https://jpayhack.weebly.com/journal/...-and-otg-cable
29th November 2019, 11:26 PM |#176  
Flag Newnan
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Settings
Could someone with an unlocked by jpay tablet please upload the settings app please, I'm wondering if the signature is the same as the prison version. Thanks
3rd December 2019, 12:30 AM |#177  

More
I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e phone and I am trying to transfer my files from my jp5s tablet to my phone. Is there an app or something that I can use to get this done? Someone who has knowledge of how to do this, please reply, or email me at [email protected] thanks
4th December 2019, 01:20 AM |#178  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inameasone

Could someone with an unlocked by jpay tablet please upload the settings app please, I'm wondering if the signature is the same as the prison version. Thanks

In your PM
4th December 2019, 04:44 PM |#179  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spottedog72

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10e phone and I am trying to transfer my files from my jp5s tablet to my phone. Is there an app or something that I can use to get this done? Someone who has knowledge of how to do this, please reply, or email me at [email protected]. thanks

I only know two ways to do this.

One requires a PC and a data cable.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...g-sys-t3571717

The other requires an OTG cable and a phone. Here is a post I wrote about this:
https://jpayhack.weebly.com/journal/...-and-otg-cable
Today, 05:13 PM |#180  

More
How to make an OTG cable
A lot of people have asked my how to make an OTG cable out of a JPay keyboard cord.
Thanks to a friend in Georgia, I have a post that walks you through the steps.
https://jpayhack.weebly.com/journal/...e-an-otg-cable
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)