1 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By Mjunior1661, Junior Member on 12th March 2017, 11:39 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th June 2019, 04:46 PM |#31  
Somewhere FL
Thanks Meter: 7

More
We need to Find a Driver That Can be Used Under Windows 10 64 Bit to Communicate With the Device.

I have Also Attached a Shot of the Back of the Device.

27th June 2019, 05:27 PM |#32  
Quote:
Originally Posted by STICK141

We need to Find a Driver That Can be Used Under Windows 10 64 Bit to Communicate With the Device.

I have Also Attached a Shot of the Back of the Device.

Here's the adb drivers

https://androidmtk.com/download-rock...iver-assistant
28th June 2019, 07:59 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeach05

When i saw/learned that these shipped with BT capability and then "lost" that ability, i came up with two possibilities, either they gave us a modified settings.apk with the BT switch and menu option removed, or they kernel twekaed it and removed BT from there.

Trry any app from play store that lefs gou toggle the usual, wifi BT, airplane mode, data, etc. See what that does. If it toggles BT, its the settings.apk, if it doesn't, its fhe kernel

Quote:

You decompiled the settings apk and everything that was supposed to be there was there?

I don't know how to do that, but using ES file manager here's a look at the apk manifest

UserId versionCode versionName minSdkVersiontargetSdkVersionnamelabelicon taskAffinitytheme uiOptionshardwareAccelerated supportsRtl launchModeparentActivityNamevalueresource configChangesexcludeFromRecentstargetActivityex portedclearTaskOnLaunchscreenOrientationwindowS oftInputModeenabled noHistoryschemeprocessmimeType permissionfinishOnCloseSystemDialogshost immersivepriorityandroid*http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/androidpackagecoreAppmanifestcom.android.setti ngstrueandroid.uid.system"4.2.2-androidbuild.20160404.115109uses-sdkoriginal-packageuses-permissionandroid.permission.REBOOT)android.permi ssion.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE(android.permission.RE AD_EXTERNAL_STORAGE!android.permission.WRITE_SETTI NGS(android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGSandro id.permission.DEVICE_POWER'android.permission.CHAN GE_CONFIGURATION,android.permission.MOUNT_UNMOUNT_ FILESYSTEMSandroid.permission.VIBRATEandroid.per mission.BLUETOOTH"android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADM INandroid.permission.NFC android.permission.HARDWARE_TESTandroid.permissio n.CALL_PHONE(android.permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTI NGSandroid.permission.MASTER_CLEAR"android.permis sion.USE_CREDENTIALS4com.google.android.googleapps .permission.GOOGLE_AUTH*android.permission.ACCESS_ DOWNLOAD_MANAGER android.permission.READ_CONTACTS!android.permissio n.WRITE_CONTACTS'android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK _STATE%android.permission.ACCESS_WIMAX_STATE%andro id.permission.CHANGE_WIMAX_STATE$android.permissio n.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE$android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI _STATEandroid.permission.INTERNET&android.permiss ion.CLEAR_APP_USER_DATA#android.permission.READ_PH ONE_STATE%android.permission.MODIFY_PHONE_STATE)an droid.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION%android.pe rmission.WRITE_APN_SETTINGS,android.permission.ACC ESS_CHECKIN_PROPERTIES'android.permission.READ_USE R_DICTIONARY(android.permission.WRITE_USER_DICTION ARY&android.permission.FORCE_STOP_PACKAGES&android .permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS android.permission.BATTERY_STATS-com.android.launcher.permission.READ_SETTINGS.com. android.launcher.permission.WRITE_SETTINGSandroid .permission.MOVE_PACKAGEandroid.permission.BACKUP %android.permission.READ_SYNC_SETTINGS&android.per mission.WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS"android.permission.REA D_SYNC_STATSandroid.permission.STATUS_BARandroid .permission.MANAGE_USB$android.permission.SET_POIN TER_SPEED&android.permission.SET_KEYBOARD_LAYOUT-android.permission.INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS_FULL&andr oid.permission.COPY_PROTECTED_DATAandroid.permiss ion.MANAGE_USERSandroid.permission.READ_PROFILE)a ndroid.permission.CONFIGURE_WIFI_DISPLAYandroid.p ermission.SET_TIME application .Screenshotactivit ySettings intent-filteractionandroid.intent.action.MAINandroid.s ettings.SETTINGScategoryandroid.intent.category. DEFAULT android.intent.category.LAUNCHER .SubSettingsCreateShortcut%android.intent.action. CREATE_SHORTCUT!Settings$WirelessSettingsActivity" android.settings.WIRELESS_SETTINGS'android.setting s.AIRPLANE_MODE_SETTINGSandroid.settings.NFC_SETT INGS$android.intent.category.VOICE_LAUNCH meta-data#com.android.settings.FRAGMENT_CLASS%com.andro id.settings.WirelessSettings(com.android.settings. TOP_LEVEL_HEADER_IDSettings$WifiSettingsActivity android.settings.WIFI_SETTINGScom.android.setting s.SHORTCUT&com.android.settings.wifi.WifiSettings activity-alias.wifi.WifiSettings.wifi.WifiPickerActivity" android.net.wifi.PICK_WIFI_NETWORK.wifi.WifiSetup Activity'com.android.net.wifi.SETUP_WIFI_NETWORK". wifi.WifiSettingsForSetupWizardXL%Settings$Advance dWifiSettingsActivity!android.settings.WIFI_IP_SET TINGS.com.android.settings.wifi.AdvancedWifiSettin gs*com.android.settings.PARENT_FRAGMENT_TITLE*com. android.settings.PARENT_FRAGMENT_CLASS2com.android .settings.Settings$WifiSettingsActivity.wifi.Wifi Info.android.intent.category.DEVELOPMENT_PREFERENC E.wifi.WifiConfigInfo.wifi.WifiAPITest.wifi.Wif iStatusTest.wifi.WifiApSettings ApnSettingsandro id.settings.APN_SETTINGS"Settings$BluetoothSetting sActivity#android.settings.BLUETOOTH_SETTINGS0com. android.settings.bluetooth.BluetoothSettings.blue tooth.BluetoothSettings.bluetooth.DevicePickerAct ivity,android.bluetooth.devicepicker.action.LAUNCH Settings$TetherSettingsActivity#com.android.setti ngs.TetherSettings6com.android.settings.Settings$W irelessSettingsActivity.TetherSettings Settings$WifiP2pSettingsActivity-com.android.settings.wifi.p2p.WifiP2pSettingsSett ings$VpnSettingsActivityandroid.net.vpn.SETTINGS% com.android.settings.vpn2.VpnSettings!Settings$Dat eTimeSettingsActivityandroid.settings.DATE_SETTIN GS!android.intent.action.QUICK_CLOCK%com.android.s ettings.DateTimeSettingsDateTimeSettingsSetupWiza rdSettings$LocalePickerActivity/Settings$InputMethodAndLanguageSettingsActivity android.settings.LOCALE_SETTINGS!com.android.setti ngs.LocalePicker&android.settings.INPUT_METHOD_SET TINGS?com.android.settings.inputmethod.InputMethod AndLanguageSettings%Settings$KeyboardLayoutPickerA ctivity=com.android.settings.inputmethod.KeyboardL ayoutPickerFragmentLanguageSettings&Settings$Spel lCheckersSettingsActivity6com.android.settings.inp utmethod.SpellCheckersSettingsDcom.android.setting s.Settings$InputMethodAndLanguageSettingsActivity1 .inputmethod.InputMethodAndSubtypeEnablerActivity. android.settings.INPUT_METHOD_SUBTYPE_SETTINGSrec eiver&.inputmethod.InputMethodDialogReceiver)andro id.settings.SHOW_INPUT_METHOD_PICKER'Settings$User DictionarySettingsActivity)android.settings.USER_D ICTIONARY_SETTINGS+com.android.settings.UserDictio narySettings*.inputmethod.UserDictionaryAddWordAct ivity+com.android.settings.USER_DICTIONARY_INSERT) com.android.settings.USER_DICTIONARY_EDITUserDict ionarySettingsSettings$SoundSettingsActivity#com. android.settings.SOUND_SETTINGSandroid.settings.S OUND_SETTINGS"com.android.settings.SoundSettings SoundSettings Settings$DisplaySettingsActivity%com.android.setti ngs.DISPLAY_SETTINGS!android.settings.DISPLAY_SETT INGS$com.android.settings.DisplaySettingsDisplayS ettings#Settings$DeviceInfoSettingsActivity%androi d.settings.DEVICE_INFO_SETTINGS'com.android.settin gs.DeviceInfoSettingsSettingsLicenseActivityandr oid.settings.LICENSESettingsSafetyLegalActivitya ndroid.settings.SAFETY#Settings$ManageApplications Activity%android.settings.APPLICATION_SETTINGS-android.settings.MANAGE_APPLICATIONS_SETTINGS1andr oid.settings.MANAGE_ALL_APPLICATIONS_SETTINGS4com. android.settings.applications.ManageApplications .applications.ManageApplications.ManageApplicatio ns.RunningServices.applications.StorageUse$.appl ications.InstalledAppDetailsTop!.applications.Inst alledAppDetails-android.settings.APPLICATION_DETAILS_SETTINGSdata Settings$RunningServicesActivityandroid.intent.ca tegory.MONKEYSettings$StorageUseActivity,android. intent.action.MANAGE_PACKAGE_STORAGE!Settings$Loca tionSettingsActivity)android.settings.LOCATION_SOU RCE_SETTINGSandroid.credentials.UNLOCK%com.androi d.settings.LocationSettings!Settings$SecuritySetti ngsActivity"android.settings.SECURITY_SETTINGS%com .android.settings.SecuritySettingsSecuritySetting s Settings$PrivacySettingsActivity!android.settings. PRIVACY_SETTINGS*android.settings.BACKUP_AND_RESET _SETTINGS$com.android.settings.PrivacySettingsSet FullBackupPasswordCredentialStoragecom.android.c redentials.UNLOCKcom.android.credentials.INSTALL com.android.credentials.RESET$Settings$DeviceAdmin SettingsActivity(com.android.settings.DeviceAdminS ettings6com.android.settings.Settings$SecuritySett ingsActivityDeviceAdminSettingsDeviceAdminAdd#an droid.app.action.ADD_DEVICE_ADMINIccLockSettings com.android.phone.DongleInsertDialog&Settings$Acc essibilitySettingsActivity'android.settings.ACCESS IBILITY_SETTINGS*com.android.settings.Accessibilit ySettings%Settings$TextToSpeechSettingsActivity!co m.android.settings.TTS_SETTINGS-com.android.settings.tts.TextToSpeechSettingsConf irmLockPatternConfirmLockPasswordChooseLockGener ic#android.app.action.SET_NEW_PASSWORDChooseLockP atternChooseLockPassword.deviceinfo.Status Settings$StorageSettingsActivity*android.settings. INTERNAL_STORAGE_SETTINGS%android.settings.MEMORY_ CARD_SETTINGS&com.android.settings.deviceinfo.Memo ry.deviceinfo.MiscFilesHandler ApnEditorandroid.intent.action.VIEWandroid.inten t.action.EDIT)vnd.android.cursor.item/telephony-carrierandroid.intent.action.INSERT(vnd.android.c ursor.dir/telephony-carrier MediaFormat .quicklaunch.QuickLaunchSettings&android.settings. QUICK_LAUNCH_SETTINGS*com.android.settings.QUICK_L AUNCH_SETTINGS.quicklaunch.BookmarkPicker$Setting s$DevelopmentSettingsActivity1android.settings.APP LICATION_DEVELOPMENT_SETTINGS5com.android.settings .APPLICATION_DEVELOPMENT_SETTINGS(com.android.sett ings.DevelopmentSettingsDevelopmentSettings .AppPickerSettings$UsbSettingsActivity%android.se ttings.STORAGE_USB_SETTINGS)com.android.settings.S TORAGE_USB_SETTINGS+com.android.settings.deviceinf o.UsbSettings5com.android.settings.Settings$Storag eSettingsActivity UsbSettings!.bluetooth.Bluetooth PairingDialog/android.bluetooth.device.action.PAIRING_REQUEST%.b luetooth.BluetoothDiscoveryReceiver2android.blueto oth.adapter.action.DISCOVERY_STARTED3android.bluet ooth.adapter.action.DISCOVERY_FINISHED.bluetooth. DockEventReceiver android.intent.action.DOCK_EVENT.android.bluetooth .adapter.action.STATE_CHANGED.android.bluetooth.he adset.action.STATE_CHANGED0android.bluetooth.a2dp. action.SINK_STATE_CHANGEDservice.bluetooth.DockS ervice$.bluetooth.RequestPermissionActivity5androi d.bluetooth.adapter.action.REQUEST_DISCOVERABLE/android.bluetooth.adapter.action.REQUEST_ENABLE*.b luetooth.RequestPermissionHelperActivity".bluetoot h.BluetoothPairingRequest.android.bluetooth.device .action.PAIRING_CANCEL%.bluetooth.BluetoothPermiss ionRequest9android.bluetooth.device.action.CONNECT ION_ACCESS_REQUEST8android.bluetooth.device.action .CONNECTION_ACCESS_CANCEL&.bluetooth.BluetoothPerm issionActivityActivityPicker#android.intent.actio n.PICK_ACTIVITY#.bluetooth.BluetoothAuthorizeDialo gbluetooth_authorize_dialog8android.bluetooth.dev ice.action.ACTION_AUTHORIZE_REQUEST$.bluetooth.Blu etoothAuthorizeRequest$Settings$AndroidBeamSetting sActivity$android.settings.NFCSHARING_SETTINGS$com .android.settings.nfc.AndroidBeam$Settings$WifiDis playSettingsActivity&android.settings.WIFI_DISPLAY _SETTINGS,com.android.settings.wfd.WifiDisplaySett ingsDebugIntentSender.DeviceInfo$StatsReportRece iver'android.intent.action.STATISTICS_REPORT Batte ryInfoDisplay RadioInfo ProxySelectorBandModeTestingSettings TestingSettingsBroadcastReceiver&android.provider. Telephony.SECRET_CODEandroid_secret_code4636App WidgetPickActivity'android.appwidget.action.APPWID GET_PICKAllowBindAppWidgetActivity'android.appwid get.action.APPWIDGET_BINDKeyguardAppWidgetPickAct ivity*android.permission.BIND_KEYGUARD_APPWIDGET0a ndroid.appwidget.action.KEYGUARD_APPWIDGET_PICK UsageStats"Settings$PowerUsageSummaryActivity)andr oid.intent.action.POWER_USAGE_SUMMARY0com.android. settings.fuelgauge.PowerUsageSummary.fuelgauge.Po werUsageSummary$Settings$AccountSyncSettingsActivi ty&android.settings.ACCOUNT_SYNC_SETTINGS1com.andr oid.settings.accounts.AccountSyncSettings.account s.SyncSettingsActivityandroid.settings.SYNC_SETTI NGS0com.android.settings.accounts.AddAccountSettin gs'Settings$ManageAccountsSettingsActivity%android .settings.ADD_ACCOUNT_SETTINGS3com.android.setting s.accounts.ChooseAccountActivity .CryptKeeperandroid.intent.category.HOME.CryptKe eper$FadeToBlack.CryptKeeperConfirm$Blank$Setting s$CryptKeeperSettingsActivity#android.app.action.S TART_ENCRYPTION /> (com.android.settings.CryptKeeperSettings!Settings $DataUsageSummaryActivity%com.android.settings.Dat aUsageSummarySettings$DreamSettingsActivityandro id.settings.DREAM_SETTINGS"com.android.settings.Dr eamSettings!.widget.SettingsAppWidgetProvider)andr oid.appwidget.action.APPWIDGET_UPDATE*android.appw idget.action.APPWIDGET_ENABLED+android.appwidget.a ction.APPWIDGET_DISABLED#android.net.wifi.WIFI_STA TE_CHANGED0android.net.conn.BACKGROUND_DATA_SETTIN G_CHANGED"android.location.PROVIDERS_CHANGED)com.a ndroid.sync.SYNC_CONN_STATUS_CHANGEDandroid.appwi dget.provider/.bluetooth.BluetoothDiscoverableTimeoutReceiver-android.bluetooth.intent.DISCOVERABLE_TIMEOUT.use rs.ProfileUpdateReceiver)android.provider.Contacts .PROFILE_CHANGED HdmiReceiverandroid.intent.action.HDMI_PLUG€   p˜Ó¯§$% +-'&§(Àÿÿÿÿ"#ˆÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿÿ'#**#ÿÿÿÿ#++ÿÿÿÿ%
26th July 2019, 02:34 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

I'm not sure. I no longer have mine either, but i'm up for assisting with any projects. Outside of known issues, upgrading it to a 5.0 or higher would be good for it and people with these tablets. 4.2.2 is way outdated. I had 3 phones, all pre-2015 models, all running 4.4.4 today in 2019. Two are still owned by me, with one to be updated to 5.0 or higher within a week, i gotta look at some things before i make that move.

Bottom line, these things were built in 2017 starting out at 4.2.2. Standard initial release in 2015 was 4.4-4.4.4, typically 4.4.2. Then came the security patches released about the same time. Good news is we don't have full text messaging like a phone does, but its always good to have that kind of patch in there

I'm guessing that both sizes will have about the same, but we need testers with good access.

Even if its a root browser look at the build.prop and then manually entered here, anything is a start.

FYI to those who don't know, the file is in the system partition and is a basic text file

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

See my post to help out if possible. We need more info first.

I want to transfer videos to my jpay tablet

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhova555

Through a USB cord because wifi and Bluetooth will not work
26th July 2019, 02:41 AM |#35  
Quote:

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 AM ----------

Through a USB cord because wifi and Bluetooth will not work

I would think that you would be able to do that the same way you would do with a phone or other tablet. I tried it out with the jp5. Is it unlocked from jpay?
26th July 2019, 10:41 PM |#36  

More
Yes it is unlocked from jpa
27th July 2019, 02:48 PM |#37  

More
I just found out it is not unlocked from jpay so what do I do now
27th July 2019, 02:53 PM |#38  
Quote:

I just found out it is not unlocked from jpay so what do I do now

If you cannot transfer files from a computer to the tablet, you need to send it to them to unlock. Thats my best advice
28th July 2019, 04:41 AM |#39  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Dead end?
@palmbeach05 Do you think its possible to flash a new image to these devices? If so, how would you go about it? I saw here https://www.reddit.com/r/androidroot...h_new_version/ someone was successful getting the device to register in RK Batch Tool. If that's possible, couldn't I just flash a new, unlocked image? If so, where would I find that image?
28th July 2019, 05:12 AM |#40  
Quote:
Originally Posted by technotwiz

@palmbeach05 Do you think its possible to flash a new image to these devices? If so, how would you go about it? I saw here https://www.reddit.com/r/androidroot...h_new_version/ someone was successful getting the device to register in RK Batch Tool. If that's possible, couldn't I just flash a new, unlocked image? If so, where would I find that image?

I actually was just about to head to bed, but this is interesting. It looks like this batch tool is like samsung's odin in a way. If we can find kernel sources and a device tree (see for example my github repos over at github.com/palmbeach05) we might be able to get somewhere. We also need the mounting points in order to get a custom recovery up and running (search twrp.fstab for an example).

I'm not saying its impossible, but its a start
The Following User Says Thank You to palmbeach05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift palmbeach05 Ad-Free
29th July 2019, 04:41 PM |#41  

More
Can I transfer files to the jpay tablet from the phone using a emulator
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)