29th July 2019, 04:41 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I transfer files to the jpay tablet from the phone using a emulator
29th July 2019, 05:07 PM |#42  
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayhova555

Can I transfer files to the jpay tablet from the phone using a emulator

Like an app that aids in file transfers from one device to another?
30th July 2019, 10:49 PM |#43  

More
Yes
31st July 2019, 12:16 AM |#44  
Quote:

Yes

I don't see why not
31st July 2019, 06:30 AM |#45  

More
Please tell me more about how to do it
31st July 2019, 06:50 AM |#46  
Quote:

Please tell me more about how to do it

I've never done that before. Usually i'm using my laptop to copy from one location (where the files are on device a) to another location (where i want the files to be on device b). Or i upload to google drive and just download on the device i want the files on
15th August 2019, 08:26 PM |#47  

More
I have a unlocked jp5 tablet and I have been transferring music and video to it through Bluetooth but now I want to use my mobile hotspot but it will not work. It just keeps loading and it says it timed. So what can I do to get the the tablet online and working
24th August 2019, 04:57 PM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 8

Donate to Me
More
I mean... Couldn't we just ask one of our local developers if they might not mind us grabbing a viper for Android build for a similar chipset, load it in virtual box or Android studio and tweak it a little, then flash the TWRP along with it? Then of course put credit where credit is due...... The worst that can happen is I learned something, I sure as hell don't have any money invested in it. Anyone feel like starting a build in GitHub with me for this thing and try it?
The reason I like the viper for Android idea is that it doesn't have a camera, and it is OTG capable or should support a backup camera. It just makes sense to me. And I recall seeing a MTCB built that seems like it should almost slide right in. If they would let me try it and it works (honestly I don't see why it wouldn't) then they'll have a larger audience for their work and we can say we actually contributed to a project.
I mean... We own the tablets. But playing with their software or being accused of tampering with it might not be a good idea. My vote is to delete their JPay junk, their software crippled the device anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phuckt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phuckt Ad-Free
24th August 2019, 05:19 PM |#49  

More
I agree, just let me know how I can help??
25th August 2019, 05:22 AM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I agree also. I will help any way I can. I have a "spare" locked/crippled tablet if it helps the cause.
25th August 2019, 05:37 PM |#51  
Thats the most logical thing to do. I mean thats what the lineage builds do, they keep necessary software to make things run, and they get rid of the junk and put their own stuff in. And yes, while we could put cyanogenmod on there, there is a lineage version that could be built too.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)