FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Leeco cool 1 (c103) unbrick.

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By nikose, Junior Member on 18th May 2018, 08:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I was searching for international Nougat roms for my Leeco cool 1 dual. I found 3-4 roms mosltly by Cuoco. But all have major issues whith this C103 device. No WiFi, not enough brightnes, no video capture, no mic.
I decided to turn to original MM rom then. But first i wanted to replace the JUI TWRP (One of the roms has installed it) with 3.2.1.0 TWRP. I make the flash without any errors. But after the restart of the device, JUI twrp logo appears again. But phone not go in the recovery. Just stays in Nougat twrp logo.
I tried to go in bootloader mode. Fails.
I tried to shut the device off. Fails. Its turn on by itself and stays at JUI recovery logo screen
I tried to go in recovery mode again. Fails.
I tried to put it in EDL mode. Fails
Then i decide to let the battery drain, and after that i put it in Bootloader mode. Then....
I tried different versions of Coolpad download assistant (latest v 1.59) in order to flash a new rom. Procedure allways fails with an error at the end. (is in Chinese)
I tried QFIL but app can see the device only at EDL mode.
I tried to put another TWRP via Fastboot but with the order fastboot device says ...searching for devices. It cant see the phone when in bootloader mode. (yes a have installed all drivers including qualcom usb drivers, google drivers, generic android drivers etc.)
I tried some versions of YGDP tool (latest v.5.00) but fails with this error..

21:28:17 CELL0: V4.0.3.0
21:28:17 CELL0: Cell 0 USB address is: 6&396408C&0&4
21:29:17 CELL0: Download Started...
21:29:17 CELL0: Downloading CPB:
21:29:17 CELL0: Init DownQueue...
21:29:17 CELL0: Device connected, start to download ...
21:29:17 CELL0: Get bootloader information ...
21:29:17 CELL0: Bootloader is new !
21:29:17 CELL0: Bootloader will not use CRC while system img!
21:29:17 CELL0: Bootloader does not support querying CID !
21:29:17 CELL0: Bootloader does not support querying Secure !
21:29:17 CELL0: Check device ...
21:29:17 CELL0: Jump eMMC check. User setting.
21:29:17 CELL0: Check phone name fail, The phone name 'C106' not contained in 'C1'
21:29:17 CELL0: Check phone name fail, Please check the 'ProductName' in the PhoneInfo.yl
21:29:17 CELL0: Check phone name fail !, msg:C106_P4
21:29:17 CELL0: Download failed,please try again!!
21:29:17 CELL0: Total download time elapsed: 0 min : 0 sec
21:29:17 CELL0: Downloading all files: Failed!
Please!! Any help will be acceptable!!!

22nd May 2018, 12:13 AM |#2  

More
Managed to solve ? I have the same problem . If so, can you explain to me how?
22nd May 2018, 08:23 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeuLevi16

Managed to solve ? I have the same problem . If so, can you explain to me how?

No i didnt. I am still struggling to solve it.
22nd May 2018, 10:03 PM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikose

No i didnt. I am still struggling to solve it.

Follow the tutorial that works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPB1izX4Plo

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

If you can not tell me, I managed to solve mine today like this.
22nd May 2018, 11:03 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgeuLevi16

Follow the tutorial that works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPB1izX4Plo

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

If you can not tell me, I managed to solve mine today like this.

No. It stays here...
What drivers did you put in your windows, and how your device seems in device manager when is in fastboot mode before you install thw new rom?? Do you remember?? I have unistalled all drivers from my windows. i installed only Qualcomm_USB_Driver_V1.0 and Coolpad-150819-Setup from russian site that had the rom. But the only thing i see in device manager is..... Other devices/unknown device
23rd May 2018, 02:51 AM |#6  

More
https://phoneusbdrivers.com/coolpad-cool-1-usb-driver/

My detected it as coolpad bootloader ... The rest I forgot. Install this drive with this tutorial,
23rd May 2018, 09:31 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
i am trying to install those drivers as android adb interface. But windows says they are not compatible and didnt install them. Or you install them as android device instead of Android adb interface??
23rd May 2018, 05:11 PM |#8  

More
Quote:

i am trying to install those drivers as android adb interface. But windows says they are not compatible and didnt install them. Or you install them as android device instead of Android adb interface??

Install the same on the video as on the link
25th May 2018, 10:43 AM |#9  
OP Junior Member

More
Nah......... Nothing seems to work. Time for the recycle bin i thing. The only app that sees the phone in fastboot mode is the YGDP Tool. But it says new bootloader error and stops the flashing procedure.
26th May 2018, 04:50 AM |#10  

More
Quote:

Nah......... Nothing seems to work. Time for the recycle bin i thing. The only app that sees the phone in fastboot mode is the YGDP Tool. But it says new bootloader error and stops the flashing procedure.

It's complicated to help you, I use google translate, and it does not translate right and it gets complicated to understand.
27th May 2018, 04:46 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Quote:

Trying to downgrade your firmware, bootloader refuses to boot, in some new version you canĀ“t downgrade by the usual way.

Try to install first only recovery and bootloader partitions, then if sucessful you can use fastboot again to flash boot, system and userdata cause maybe the other partitions are ready yet or also you will able to flash all the other partitions through YGDP.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)