Thanks Meter: 0

By nikose, Junior Member on 18th May 2018, 08:48 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th May 2018, 04:46 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikose

Nah......... Nothing seems to work. Time for the recycle bin i thing. The only app that sees the phone in fastboot mode is the YGDP Tool. But it says new bootloader error and stops the flashing procedure.

Trying to downgrade your firmware, bootloader refuses to boot, in some new version you can´t downgrade by the usual way.

Try to install first only recovery and bootloader partitions, then if sucessful you can use fastboot again to flash boot, system and userdata cause maybe the other partitions are ready yet or also you will able to flash all the other partitions through YGDP.

31st May 2018, 10:02 AM |#12  
OP Junior Member

More
How i can install only recovery and bootloader partitions?? With Qfil?? It generates an error and stop right away.
2nd June 2018, 04:29 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Case closed. Recycle bin gave the solution.
2nd October 2018, 04:21 AM |#14  
Flag Capão da Canoa
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Sad
Quote:

Case closed. Recycle bin gave the solution.

Same problem here. Same end.
=(
2nd October 2018, 05:49 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 631

More
Quote:

How i can install only recovery and bootloader partitions?? With Qfil?? It generates an error and stop right away.

Sorry unfortunately I never received any feedback maybe cause you didn´t quoted me till today with a new post from other member.

YGDP tool has a way to flash only the partitions selected by moving all the other files that you´ll want to flash and only leaving the needed files, you have to go to the directory where the tool unpack the rom before in order to flash it.
It´s possible that now the bootloader is messed so first of all in this case it´s needed flash only bootloader so it can allow to flash the other partitions.

Also there are other possible ways to recover device but it´s needed to know the exact situation that it is right now like which modes are working or not.

This is also for other members to try to find a solution, better you describe better to know the issue.
3rd April 2019, 04:04 AM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
This is sad, my phone is exactly in same status right now
11th September 2019, 04:51 PM |#17  

More
Hello guys,
I had the same issue, but resolved after 10 hours of tries lol.
Really difficult to know how i did it but you can try to flash a recovery from fastboot then you can have an access to the recovery.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)