FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG Stylo 4, Camera software upgrade?

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Rhythm8503, Junior Member on 4th January 2019, 12:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
So I have been having an LG Stylo 4 for a while now ands its been good, great performance, Good screen and overall just an amazing phone for it's price, but the one main issue is, the Camera. Yes yes yes Im sure we all know about LGs consistant let downs of budget phone cameras with amazing hardware like 13MP rear cameras with f/2.4, but the software washes the color out, and doesn't allow me to choose what I want, like White-Balance, from say 2K to like 8K, or ISO from 800 to 1600, all it gives me is some basic crap.

I was hoping to use Gcam with it's portrait features but all I got was a sanded down version that takes worse photos.
XCam LG was installed but doesn't load.

Does anyone know any apps that are actually good for LG phones or the Stylo 4, it has to be free.

Thanks.

19th February 2019, 03:07 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Can you check your os using Aida64? Is it 32bit or 64bit? GCam portrait needs 64bit os
24th February 2019, 11:35 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harysviewty

Can you check your os using Aida64? Is it 32bit or 64bit? GCam portrait needs 64bit os

I'm using 32-bit sadly and rooting the phone has been impossible, I've been trying for weeks and no success! is there a 32-bit version?
25th February 2019, 03:07 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm8503

I'm using 32-bit sadly and rooting the phone has been impossible, I've been trying for weeks and no success! is there a 32-bit version?

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcam...am32bitNEW.apk
25th February 2019, 03:15 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harysviewty

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/gcam...am32bitNEW.apk

I've already used this version before but is there a better version with portrait mode or any of the latest features?

I'm Currently using 4.2.035, or what I found it to be LG Q7 [32-Bit].
25th February 2019, 05:18 PM |#6  

More
Quote:

I've already used this version before but is there a better version with portrait mode or any of the latest features?

I don't think there is any version higher than that
Would you help me please? I need an apk system app of quick memo & popup memo. You can share it without root needed
27th April 2019, 01:02 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

I'm using it too, I saw a 32bit 5.1.014 version without HDR+ and I was hoping @cstark27 could enable it. It seems he hasn't thought so I've been digging for a way to enable it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-stylo-4

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)