FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

LG Tribute Dynasty TWRP? LGP-SP200

8 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Mag xx, Junior Member on 18th November 2018, 04:32 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Has anyone found TWRP for LG-SP200. For The people who want to know how i unlocked the boot loader there is a unlock button inside of developer options know as ''OEM UNLOCKING" Please help find a good rom and custom recovery for this phone can be rooted once in for all.

For more information of this phone please click this link-https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/lg-tribute-dynasty
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mag xx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Mag xx Ad-Free

26th December 2018, 01:58 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
As far as i know twrp does not support this phone aka lg tribute dynasty ive been looking for a good root the works but i cant figure it out on this device its been long time since ive used an up to date android and i cant even find a root for this device
1st February 2019, 08:41 PM |#3  

More
Lg dynasty
Hi. How were you able to have flash the dynasty with k8+ file using the lg up ? It does not let me cross flash it. Can you help ? Thank you very much

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

Hi. Where is that feature on the dynasty ? I can not find it. Is is in the regular menu ? Thank u
4th February 2019, 04:31 PM |#4  
Flag Warrenton, Mo
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mag xx

Has anyone found TWRP for LG-SP200. For The people who want to know how i unlocked the boot loader there is a unlock button inside of developer options know as ''OEM UNLOCKING" Please help find a good rom and custom recovery for this phone can be rooted once in for all.

For more information of this phone please click this link-https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/lg-tribute-dynasty

Hey, the LG Tribute Dynasty is a mcv150 device. You might be able to install the TWRP for my device on your's. If it flashes then I can fix the the bugs. Search LG Aristo 2 TWRP. The device is a cv1 but the Phones look exactly the same. Give it a shot.
27th February 2019, 08:19 PM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NonStickAtom785

Hey, the LG Tribute Dynasty is a mcv150 device. You might be able to install the TWRP for my device on your's. If it flashes then I can fix the the bugs. Search LG Aristo 2 TWRP. The device is a cv1 but the Phones look exactly the same. Give it a shot.

If I could get into fastboot, it might work. I was wondering if using the LG UP tool and just flashing a specific partition might unlock the fastboot. Any Idea what partition I would try?
14th March 2019, 05:14 PM |#6  
Flag Warrenton, Mo

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alipps1

If I could get into fastboot, it might work. I was wondering if using the LG UP tool and just flashing a specific partition might unlock the fastboot. Any Idea what partition I would try?

Yah, you could use the Fastboot and aboot partitions from the Aristo 2 nougat firmware.
14th March 2019, 10:58 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

Yah, you could use the Fastboot and aboot partitions from the Aristo 2 nougat firmware.

Looking at the list of firmwares found the LG Fanclub Download page for the Aristo 2, which one would you recommend I take the fastboot and aboot partitions from? I would post the link but I am still listed as a junior member. There are 26 different firmwares listed, although several of those are 8.1, so I know not to use those. My phone is SP200 LMX201ULMA.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Quote:

I just checked my current firmware kdz file (X210ULMA11a_00-NAO_US_OP_0921.kdz) and there are no partitions labeled aboot or fastboot. There is a boot partition and a recovery partition. Are the aboot and fastboot partitions contained WITHIN another partition?
15th March 2019, 08:53 AM |#8  

More
Quote:

Two more things I can add:
1) I have a SP200.kdz file which I could share. It is a GSM version from a South American country.
2) I also have a complete dump of my phone using LGUP, if that would help.
27th March 2019, 04:01 PM |#9  
Flag Warrenton, Mo

More
Quote:

Looking at the list of firmwares found the LG Fanclub Download page for the Aristo 2, which one would you recommend I take the fastboot and aboot partitions from? I would post the link but I am still listed as a junior member. There are 26 different firmwares listed, although several of those are 8.1, so I know not to use those. My phone is SP200 LMX201ULMA.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I just checked my current firmware kdz file (X210ULMA11a_00-NAO_US_OP_0921.kdz) and there are no partitions labeled aboot or fastboot. There is a boot partition and a recovery partition. Are the aboot and fastboot partitions contained WITHIN another partition?

Well since you device is LMX2101ULMA I would use the fastboot and aboot partitions from the LMX210MA 10K
Here's the link:
https://lg-firmwares.com/downloads-f...US_OP_0816.kdz
27th March 2019, 05:28 PM |#10  

More
Quote:

Well since you device is LMX2101ULMA I would use the fastboot and aboot partitions from the LMX210MA 10K
Here's the link:
https://lg-firmwares.com/downloads-f...US_OP_0816.kdz

That firmware package contains an aboot partition but no fastboot partition. Any other suggestions?
15th May 2019, 06:37 AM |#11  

More
futuretricks
very helpful
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)