Before i explain i don't take responsibility for any damages caused on your device if you decided to follow my tutorial .
So basically there's 2 way to install Magisk
• Image Patching
- Basically this is what most people do they find stock boot.img and recovery.img for there devices
1. Copy the Stock boot.img or recovery.img to your device
2. Download and install the latest Magisk Manager
If you are patching a recovery image, manually check “Recovery Mode” in Advanced Settings!
Press Install → Install → Select and Patch a File, and select your stock boot or recovery image file
Magisk Manager will patch the image, and store it in [Internal Storage]/Download/magisk_patched.img
Now pull the magisk_patched.img with ADB:
adb pull /sdcard/Download/magisk_patched.img
Flash the patched boot.img or recovery.img to your device and reboot.
For most devices, here is the fastboot command:
fastboot flash boot magisk_patched.img or
fastboot flash recovery magisk_patched.img if you are patching a recovery image
Now you are rooted
- This is when you do not have Stock boot.img or recovery.img for your device
( High Chance Of Phone Getting Bricks )
1. Download and install the latest Magisk Manager
2. Download Magisk.zip (https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases/
) choose the Latest Release
3.Now reboot to recovery (TWRP, CWM ... ETC)
if you use stock recovery it should say "apply update via sdcard"
then just choose Magisk.zip
4. Now if you have TWRP just click Install and choose Magisk.zip
5. wait for the process
6. Now you are Rooted (hopefully xD