FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

MetroPCS branded LG stylo 4 - Unlocking - Erasing nand

82 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By s0619212, Member on 22nd July 2018, 08:37 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am trying to unlock MetroPCS LG stylo 4. I got a trusted sheet to have it unlocked, I have used him many times in past to unlock MetroPCS phones. The app is complaining. When trying to unlock with error message " Device not recognized by provider. Please call customer care" . Little but of research Saturday this is very common with LG phones and someone recommended to do " Nand flashing using ODIN" , any guide in flashing this phone will help.
The Following User Says Thank You to s0619212 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s0619212 Ad-Free

1st August 2018, 06:46 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
TracFone LG Stylo 4
Is TracFone LG Stylo 4 Unlocked because my doesnt have APP nor does it ask for Unlock code when I insert a different sim card. I tried Verizon sim, T-Mobile sim and Europe Sim
When I put Verizon I can get to the APN but when I put Tmobile and Europe sim it tell me Invalid sim
3rd August 2018, 01:13 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tiner

Check that you have an active data connection.
The device must use the Device Unlock Application (sometimes, the Device Unlock App is already installed so you don’t need to download it again)
The device must NOT be reported lost or stolen, blocked, or restricted to T-Mobile
Clear the application cache. See your Device > How to > Apps > Clear & uninstall app.
Check that the device memory is properly managed. (click here for tips)
Restart the device and try again.
Read this article for unlocking process

Is this scam?
My device doesnt ask for unlock code to unlock, All it says is, when poered on is :Using d unlock App to unlock your device,if eligible, , And i used the app but no luck ,cos am not eligible

How else can i unlock that?
21st September 2018, 10:27 PM |#4  
Flag Sea of Tranquility, Moon
Thanks Meter: 569

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs down
Odin is for flashing Samsung phones only, I smell kaka.[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Odin is Samsung only!
21st January 2019, 07:16 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Clean imei ?
23rd January 2019, 06:57 AM |#6  
Flag Atlanta

More
Easy unlock network unlock!!!
I have lg Stylo 4 from metro pcs mine has the app. All I did was ask for it to be unlock and they did. Restarted phone and boom done. Now can I roitvtjis phone??
GuestD0701
10th February 2019, 04:56 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minist3r0fwar

I have lg Stylo 4 from metro pcs mine has the app. All I did was ask for it to be unlock and they did. Restarted phone and boom done. Now can I roitvtjis phone??

Please post a picture of your bootloader unlocked. I've been reading and reading and thinking of buying this device but only if it can be bootloader unlocked and rooted.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using XDA Labs
20th March 2019, 06:36 PM |#8  

More
Sim Unlock and Bootloader Unlock
Quote:
Originally Posted by minist3r0fwar

Sim unlock is not the same as bootloader unlock.
Metro requires 180 consecutive service days to allow you to sim unlock with their Device Unlock App
As of today, no one has unlocked the bootloader on a LG stylo 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lg-stylo-4, metropcs unlock lg stylo4

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)