Micromax canvas doodle 3 root and cwm recovery

Search This thread

darkridersss

Jul 4, 2014
HOW TO ROOT MICROMAX CANVAS DOODLE 3 A102

Instructions :-

* Download & Install Framaroot.apk (latest version) and open it.
Link :-
http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2130276

* Choose Install SuperSU

* Then Click on "Boromir".

* It Will Display A Root Confirmation Message, Click On "OK" And Then "REBOOT" Your Device.

* After Reboot You Will Find SuperSu Application In The App Drawer.

FOR UNROOTING SIMPLY SELECT UNROOT FROM FRAMAROOT
------------------------------------

2.) INSTRUCTIONS FOR STOCK RECOVERY MODE :-

* power off

* press volume up + power botton together until micromax boot logo appears...

* you are on stock recovery

NOTE :
* IN RECOVERY USE VOLUME UP - DOWN FOR SCROLLING UP - DOWN

* FOR SELECTING ANY OPTION FIRST GO ON THAT OPTION AND LONG PRESS VOLUME UP BUTTON AT THAT OPTION

* IF YOU REBOOT FROM RECOVERY THEN YOUR PHONE SCREEN IS STARTING BLINKING SO REBOOT IT AGAIN FROM PHONE MENU (Long press power button and select reboot)

Rooting void your warranty but you can get it back by unrooting (I think)

3.)CLOCKWORDMOD RECOVERY (CWM) ONMICROMAX CANVAS DOODLE 3 A102
:-

* Root your phone with framaroot (http://xdaforums.com/atta...3&d=1380569629)

* Install MTKdroidTools 2.4.8 from here (http://dfiles.eu/files/fmnok7ke7)
Download and run the MTKdroidTools.exe (Note enable usb debugging on your phone and click on root from mtkdroidtool than grant root access from your phone)

Then backup your existing rom by clicking on root ,backup,recovery tab and backup. this will back up your entire stock rom in case you want to revert.

* For CWM install click on Recovery and boot and choose the option "To choose the boot.img file" and then select your stock boot.img file which u backed up. Next it will patch it with CWM autoinstaller just click yes and ok and the device will reboot. Woola you now have a working CWM to proceed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IN SHORT -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEP- 1 CLICK ROOT BUTTON

STEP- 2 SEE GREEN SIGN ON BOTTOM LEFT SIDE

STEP- 3 BACKUP ROM

STEP- 4 CHOOSE BOOT.IMG AND CLICK RECOVERY AND BOOT

STEP- 5 SELECT BOOT.IMG FROM YOUR BACKUP

STEP- 6 CLICK YES

STEP- 7 CLICK YES

STEP- 8 CLICK YES

----------REBOOT-----------------
YOU ARE ON CWM RECOVERY

DONT FORGET TO SAY THANKS

Last edited:

Shaurya007

May 30, 2014
HOW TO ROOT MICROMAX CANVAS DOODLE 3 A102

Instructions :-

* Download & Install Framaroot.apk (latest version) and open it.
Link :-
http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2130276

* Choose Install SuperSU

* Then Click on "Boromir".

* It Will Display A Root Confirmation Message, Click On "OK" And Then "REBOOT" Your Device.

* After Reboot You Will Find SuperSu Application In The App Drawer.

FOR UNROOTING SIMPLY SELECT UNROOT FROM FRAMAROOT
------------------------------------

2.) INSTRUCTIONS FOR STOCK RECOVERY MODE :-

* power off

* press volume up + power botton together until micromax boot logo appears...

* you are on stock recovery

NOTE :
* IN RECOVERY USE VOLUME UP - DOWN FOR SCROLLING UP - DOWN

* FOR SELECTING ANY OPTION FIRST GO ON THAT OPTION AND LONG PRESS VOLUME UP BUTTON AT THAT OPTION

* IF YOU REBOOT FROM RECOVERY THEN YOUR PHONE SCREEN IS STARTING BLINKING SO REBOOT IT AGAIN FROM PHONE MENU (Long press power button and select reboot)

Rooting void your warranty but you can get it back by unrooting (I think)

3.)CLOCKWORDMOD RECOVERY (CWM) ONMICROMAX CANVAS DOODLE 3 A102
:-

* Root your phone with framaroot (http://xdaforums.com/atta...3&d=1380569629)

* Install MTKdroidTools 2.4.8 from here (http://dfiles.eu/files/fmnok7ke7)
Download and run the MTKdroidTools.exe (Note enable usb debugging on your phone and click on root from mtkdroidtool than grant root access from your phone)

Then backup your existing rom by clicking on root ,backup,recovery tab and backup. this will back up your entire stock rom in case you want to revert.

* For CWM install click on Recovery and boot and choose the option "To choose the boot.img file" and then select your stock boot.img file which u backed up. Next it will patch it with CWM autoinstaller just click yes and ok and the device will reboot. Woola you now have a working CWM to proceed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IN SHORT -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STEP- 1 CLICK ROOT BUTTON

STEP- 2 SEE GREEN SIGN ON BOTTOM LEFT SIDE

STEP- 3 BACKUP ROM

STEP- 4 CHOOSE BOOT.IMG AND CLICK RECOVERY AND BOOT

STEP- 5 SELECT BOOT.IMG FROM YOUR BACKUP

STEP- 6 CLICK YES

STEP- 7 CLICK YES

STEP- 8 CLICK YES

----------REBOOT-----------------
YOU ARE ON CWM RECOVERY

DONT FORGET TO SAY THANKS

post some screenshots brother

Atikunique

Sep 3, 2014
Recovery mod doodle 3 a102

I have already rooted ....after I wanted to install ROM..& I tried flashing clockwork mode which is not available for doodle 3 andafter flashing it I wasn't able to open recovery mode in doodle 3(I used a111 IMG file to flash using mtk)plz help...& I am not able to find IMG file for doodle 3

bittoo143

Jan 31, 2015
what about vulnerabilities error, i am confused with this error?

I tried rooting my micromax canvas doodle a102 many times, with framaroot, z4root and towel root method, none worked for me. Frama root is giving me an error > please check your phone vulnerabilities. I have checked with xray testing and all my softwares on my phone are not vulnerable, that means they are safe. How can i proceed with rooting now, please give me a detailed advice.

Reactions: techallenger

techallenger

Dec 25, 2015
KARWAR
WWW.HUMOK.TK
sir I want custom recovery doodle 4 q391 succsseer of doodle 3

I tried rooting my micromax canvas doodle a102 many times, with framaroot, z4root and towel root method, none worked for me. Frama root is giving me an error > please check your phone vulnerabilities. I have checked with xray testing and all my softwares on my phone are not vulnerable, that means they are safe. How can i proceed with rooting now, please give me a detailed advice.
I want cwm as soon as possible... I want cwm q391 doodle 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    what about vulnerabilities error, i am confused with this error?