FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Moqi i7s softbrick help. Need QFIL 2.0.2.x

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By SmashMan4, Junior Member on 5th May 2019, 04:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Long time lurker first time poster.

So I recently got a Moqi I7S, which has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, from amazon, and I wanted to root it. I tried flashing twrp, but it caused it to softbrick. I tried almost every way to reflash stock, but it stays in EDL mode with no light on when connected to a USB (which should mean the emmc is completely wiped). I messaged Snail (the company) for the past few days and they told me that I need a newer version of QFIL (ver 2.0.2.x). Sadly I can't find that version. The latest i found is 2.1.9. Does anyone have the absolute latest version of QFIL or is there another way of flashing stock rom that I didn't try yet? I have all the stock rom files I need. I just need to find a way to flash the firmware and get it working again. Any assistance is appreciated.
5th May 2019, 10:31 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
QFIL tool is not the only to flash Qualcomm. Google and download secret tool, U.A.T, Qualcomm premium tool etc.
6th May 2019, 12:12 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhuppa

QFIL tool is not the only to flash Qualcomm. Google and download secret tool, U.A.T, Qualcomm premium tool etc.

I've tried various flashing tools with no success.
6th May 2019, 12:23 AM |#4  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan4

I've tried various flashing tools with no success.

Does your PC detects your phone?

Sent from my Infinix X573 using Tapatalk
6th May 2019, 01:20 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:

Does your PC detects your phone?

My pc can detect the phone, but it only detects it as a port and not a port an emmc.
7th May 2019, 05:01 AM |#6  
OP Junior Member

More
Anyone else?
7th May 2019, 02:59 PM |#7  

More
Quote:

Anyone else?

1. If the battery is removable just remove and replace
2. Just check the device board disconnect battery cable for sometime and reconnect.
3. Check onboard test points ( edl ), join it to boot the device to edl mode or download mode.

7th May 2019, 04:15 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member

More
Does that mean I have to break it open? I'd rather not do that cause I'm not really good at it. And yea I took the battery out, but that didn't help.
7th May 2019, 04:40 PM |#9  

More
Quote:

Does that mean I have to break it open? I'd rather not do that cause I'm not really good at it. And yea I took the battery out, but that didn't help.

The onboard battery cable is removable for nonremovable batteries. Sometimes the battery power will be stuck. If you tried it already that already it might be different issue.

7th May 2019, 06:14 PM |#10  
OP Junior Member

More
My guess is that there's nothing on the partitions. I think the emmc is completely blank and it stays blank no matter how many times I flash stock rom.
7th May 2019, 06:39 PM |#11  

More
Quote:

My guess is that there's nothing on the partitions. I think the emmc is completely blank and it stays blank no matter how many times I flash stock rom.

What chip ? Mtk or Qualcomm

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Quote:

What chip ? Mtk or Qualcomm

Sorry for this poor question. You can change computer on different OS

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)