FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

NetEase cloud music

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By chrisrf, Junior Member on 25th February 2015, 01:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
hey guys this app is like the Chinese Spotify but free and without add also have might have more song (for Taylor swift you have to pay )
you can even download the songs I don't know if it is illegal bout it seems to belong to a big enterprise

I'd like this thread to be put on a place where the app can be translated to English
I'll help with Spanish

http://music.163.com/#/download
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisrf For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chrisrf Ad-Free

22nd March 2015, 02:06 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisrf

hey guys this app is like the Chinese Spotify but free and without add also have might have more song (for Taylor swift you have to pay )
you can even download the songs I don't know if it is illegal bout it seems to belong to a big enterprise

I'd like this thread to be put on a place where the app can be translated to English
I'll help with Spanish

http://music.163.com/#/download

There is an app under built
signed-neteasemusic_2.5.3.apk
A big thanks to "omeatoditcom"
23rd March 2015, 05:37 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I am Chinese. Maybe I can help do some translation.

Sent from my GT-I9152 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to m13253 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift m13253 Ad-Free
6th April 2015, 12:42 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi guys,

I translated it but I used Google translater. So you can imagine the quality of the translation.
I added some pics to show you my progress.

Write a pm if you want the apk link 'cause I am prevented of posting outside links.

Cya Pilo11
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-06-13-23-40.jpg
Views:	4702
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	3248023   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-06-13-31-58.png
Views:	4556
Size:	152.1 KB
ID:	3248024   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-04-06-13-37-29.jpg
Views:	4470
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	3248025  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilo11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pilo11 Ad-Free
3rd May 2015, 12:27 AM |#5  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 513

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilo11

Hi guys,

I translated it but I used Google translater. So you can imagine the quality of the translation.

Write a pm if you want the apk link 'cause I am prevented of posting outside links.

Cya Pilo11

Heyy, im very intrested in that apk, since grooveshark services stopped and thus no groovemobile by @scilor...

How did you do it? Decompile, edit strings, recompile? Is it possible to have that as a modded-zip that you can flash after update the official apk?

Thank you soo much

EDIT: nvm, did it too just with apk editor, very nice
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-03-05-31-06.png
Views:	1830
Size:	211.7 KB
ID:	3293919   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-05-03-05-29-16.png
Views:	1786
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	3293920  
3rd May 2015, 04:56 AM |#6  
Flag Global
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:

Hi guys,

Cya Pilo11

Is there a download link for it? I'm looking for an English translation of it

Sent from my K00U
3rd May 2015, 04:15 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:

Hi guys,

Cya Pilo11

Hi, would it be possible for you to translate the windows version, too?
Really fell in love with the NetEase Cloudmusic service, but my only wish now is, that you could switch the language to english, as its moderately hard to navigate through the program without the chrome translator
3rd May 2015, 06:37 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Another question:

Was anyone able to successfully remove some permissions from the apk without making the app crash on startup after installation?

I mean the app can get my own number, my microphone input, exact location, estimated location, read my contacts, change system settings AND it even has permission.SEND_SMS
If someone found a (working) way feel free to share, I really love the software and would like to use it on mobile as well.

EDIT: ok I was able to remove the send_sms without making it crash and then disabled the other stuff with App Ops, now I just need a translated version
6th May 2015, 04:10 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
could use the english version as well
7th May 2015, 06:55 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Not sure if Reddit links are allowed, if not I'm sorry.

But HERE's a thread about the NetEase App - including instructions on 320kbit/s and a translated version by /u/supermario3

Also I highly recommend using App Ops (requires root) to manage the apps permissions.
20th May 2015, 02:02 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Translation of PC Software ??
Thanks for the translated apk!!!
Is there any possibilty of changing the language in the PC software? (download at music.163.com)
Theres a "locales" folder in the program folder with a bunch of .pak files like "en-US.pak" but I can't find out how to change it in the settings menu
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)