Remove All Ads from XDA

Oppo A9 2020 (Rooting)

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By 2pep, Junior Member on 14th November 2019, 06:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey admin's
i wish you've a good day
i just joined this community it is an impressive fourm and you guys helped me a lot of time; i really apprecite that you guys doing a great stuff for people like me.

but suddenly i didn't find anything helpful for my device which is: Oppo A9 2020 (CPH1937)

i signed up to request a hand for rooting my device. but i don't know how request
then i decided to open a new thread; so i can reach you.. to send you my voice..

could you please get my device rooted?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2pep For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 2pep Ad-Free
15th November 2019, 12:36 AM |#2  
OP Junior Member

More
up
16th November 2019, 10:38 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
up
26th November 2019, 08:14 PM |#4  
Flag Makassar
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Up-_
Did you can unlock your bootloader?
I just can enter bootloader/fastboot for only 1 sec, then back to reboot into system. Any qant has UBL their oppo 15 wopp
27th November 2019, 10:08 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I believe that access to fastboot is blocked, even I can't get into it, Oppo has chosen not to allow modding
27th November 2019, 11:26 AM |#6  

More
I would like to try to make Magisk20.zip flash from the original recovery but I'm afraid that then the phone goes into bootloop
27th November 2019, 04:13 PM |#7  
Flag Makassar
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by display64

I would like to try to make Magisk20.zip flash from the original recovery but I'm afraid that then the phone goes into bootloop

Don't do that, cause stock recovery won't flash it except you are using twrp

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by display64

I believe that access to fastboot is blocked, even I can't get into it, Oppo has chosen not to allow modding

Did you ever try to downgrade the coloros version and try reboot to fastboot?
27th November 2019, 04:28 PM |#8  

More
this a9 2020 mounts color 6 i don't think you can find version 5.2 for this phone
2nd December 2019, 10:57 AM |#9  

More
smartphone completely armored and closed to any change, I hope someone tries ...
26th December 2019, 07:10 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Buenas, yo también tengo un oppo a9 2020, estoy buscando como rootear lo y todavía no he encontrado nada, espero que aquí en xda que es donde siempre encuentro lo consigan hacer, sino significaría que este teléfono es de los más difíciles hasta ahora ya que todos los teléfonos que he tenido los he conseguido rootear y aquí siempre tienen la solución, aunque aveces tengo que ir a HTC pero está de xda es la mejor, saludos y espero que encuentren solucion al rostro del oppo a9 2020, si encuentro algo les pasó la info
28th December 2019, 08:32 PM |#11  
Flag Surabaya
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Just don't buy OPPO devices if you're looking to root. They don't allow it and XDA encourages them.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)