FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Please Help! Play Store does not automatically update the app!

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By BlackDraco, Junior Member on 26th June 2015, 07:29 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As I wrote, Play Store does not automatically update the app!
I have no problem to install them, I have no problem going to update testing diving in the store for updates. But, despite all options are activated about automatic updating, it does not.
If I press "update all", then close the window, you block the update, then restarts automatically. But it does not work alone.

I tried this procedure:
- Deleting my Google Account
- Finishing, Erase Data and Cache: Download Manager, Google Play Store, Google Play Services and Google Play Services Framework.
- Reboot.
- Add my Google Account.
- Connect the Motorola ID.
- Start at all the app, sync etc.

The problem remains. 18 hours I had 6 app to update. I had seen the first 3 18 hours ago. I only tried to delete data and cache of Download Manager.
It is output notification "There are 6 app to update" I pressed on "Update All".

But I do not think the problem is solved.

I have a lot of data and I would not lose them.

From what I read more than a factory reset would need a RUU.
But I honestly do not know how.

However my device is a Moto G 1st Generation 16 GB.
All stock. OS: Lollipop 5.0.2 update by OTA.

Thank you in advance for your answers and help.
I'm a little desperate. Until recently he worked. I do not know maybe only every 2 or 3 days. Here too I do not know if maybe there's a time to wait. Tell me. Please.

Thanks a lot. And sorry for my bad english!
 
 
26th June 2015, 08:49 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Nacogdoches
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDraco

As I wrote, Play Store does not automatically update the app!
I have no problem to install them, I have no problem going to update testing diving in the store for updates. But, despite all options are activated about automatic updating, it does not.
If I press "update all", then close the window, you block the update, then restarts automatically. But it does not work alone.

I tried this procedure:
- Deleting my Google Account
- Finishing, Erase Data and Cache: Download Manager, Google Play Store, Google Play Services and Google Play Services Framework.
- Reboot.
- Add my Google Account.
- Connect the Motorola ID.
- Start at all the app, sync etc.

The problem remains. 18 hours I had 6 app to update. I had seen the first 3 18 hours ago. I only tried to delete data and cache of Download Manager.
It is output notification "There are 6 app to update" I pressed on "Update All".

But I do not think the problem is solved.

I have a lot of data and I would not lose them.

From what I read more than a factory reset would need a RUU.
But I honestly do not know how.

However my device is a Moto G 1st Generation 16 GB.
All stock. OS: Lollipop 5.0.2 update by OTA.

Thank you in advance for your answers and help.
Im a little desperate. Until recently he worked. I do not know maybe only every 2 or 3 days. Here too I do not know if maybe theres a time to wait. Tell me. Please.

Thanks a lot. And sorry for my bad english!

Have you tried updating the Google Play Services app separately? This fixed a similar problem I had with the Play Store..
26th June 2015, 09:07 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginga_Ninja

Have you tried updating the Google Play Services app separately? This fixed a similar problem I had with the Play Store..

I uninstalled updates both from the Play Store that Play services, nothing has changed. Now try again by uninstalling the updates only from Google Play Services.

It got the notification "Maps does not work if you do not update Play Service"
I pressed and updated.

Now there are two app to be updated in the Play Store. But the automatic update does not start anyway. How long should I wait?
27th June 2015, 01:51 AM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDraco

I uninstalled updates both from the Play Store that Play services, nothing has changed. Now try again by uninstalling the updates only from Google Play Services.

It got the notification "Maps does not work if you do not update Play Service"
I pressed and updated.

Now there are two app to be updated in the Play Store. But the automatic update does not start anyway. How long should I wait?


Automatic Update! Now!

Ok i can relax now! Thank you very much for the help!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackDraco For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BlackDraco Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes