FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Problem changing icon image

628 posts
Thanks Meter: 89

By wackowizzard, Senior Member on 23rd January 2019, 11:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi there,

I have been using Nova launcher for years without problems. Yesterday I bought a Galaxy S9 +, and of course I also installed Nova launcher. But I have a problem with changing the icon of the application drawer on the dock. I can change the icon, but if I confirm, the icon does not change. It always remains the stock icon. I can change the other icons in the dock without any problem. Only that of the application drawer can not change. It makes me crazy because I have always been able to change this on my previous smartphones. Can someone help me?

Thanks!
30th May 2019, 04:42 PM |#2  
Flag You can't get here from there...
Thanks Meter: 877

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wackowizzard

Hi there,

I have been using Nova launcher for years without problems. Yesterday I bought a Galaxy S9 +, and of course I also installed Nova launcher. But I have a problem with changing the icon of the application drawer on the dock. I can change the icon, but if I confirm, the icon does not change. It always remains the stock icon. I can change the other icons in the dock without any problem. Only that of the application drawer can not change. It makes me crazy because I have always been able to change this on my previous smartphones. Can someone help me?

Thanks!

I have been having the same problem on all my devices:

Moto G5s Plus
Samsung S8
Samsung Note 9
Samsung Galaxy Tab A

It looks like the dev will have to give this some love...
27th October 2019, 07:53 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Came here to say this as well. Thought it may be because I switched to the Android 10 Beta on my OnePlus 6T.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
application drawer, icon, nova-launcher

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)