So, I had a working Remote Play on my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955F)) but just got bricked.
So i re-flashed it and rooted it with Magiska again.
Here is what i did to make it work again and to unbrick my phone.
1. Flashed these files in Odin v3.12.3:
- AP_G955FXXU1AQF7_CL11544126_QB13847503_REV00_user_ low_ship_meta.tar.md5
- BL_G955FXXU1AQF7_CL11544126_QB13847503_REV00_user_ low_ship.tar.md5
- CP_G955FXXU1AQF7_CP6678953_CL11544126_QB13847503_R EV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5
- CSC_VDS_G955FVDS1AQF3_CL11544126_QB13804218_REV00_ user_low_ship.tar.md5
- HOME_CSC_VDS_G955FVDS1AQF3_CL11544126_QB13804218_R EV00_user_low_ship.tar.md5
2. Installed this TWRP (S8 PLUS VERSION) by flashing it with Odin v3.12.3:
3. Installed this (ROOT) ZIP file by booting in to the new TWRP recovery mode i just installed:
4. Installed latest Magiska Manager APK from Magiska website.
5. Installed these from Magiska Manager application in Modules in Download section:
- Sony Apps Enabler
- Sony Framework
6. Downloaded & installed latest Remote Play APK, started Magiska Manager application and entered Magiska Hide and added Remote Play.
7. Started the Remote Play!