17 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By didiersl, Junior Member on 15th August 2017, 08:01 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd October 2017, 02:34 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
TWRP for ac70ox
I attached the TWRP I created and I used to root my device with Magisk.

Attention: I have not tried other functions and the possibility you will brick you device is very high. It can even brick it just by starting the TWRP and then rebooting to system. It happend to me many times and it was necessary to restore the device with SP Flash Tool.

I will not help you - you are on your own.
Attached Files
File Type: zip twrp_ ac70ox_V1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (11.76 MB, 368 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to billyx1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift billyx1 Ad-Free
1st November 2017, 01:53 PM |#12  
OP Junior Member
Flag PARIS

More
Hello,
For the root is this done without risk now?
Thank you
4th November 2017, 11:14 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by didiersl

Hello,
For the root is this done without risk now?
Thank you

No.
It can be done, but be prepared to brick your device.
7th June 2018, 09:13 AM |#14  

More
I try to flash your TWRP but flashtool gives an error: Brom: S_SECURITY_SECURE_USB_DL_IMAGE_ASSIGN_HEADER_NOT_F OUND (6045) Firmware from here:
4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fyadi.sk%2Fd%2FYqUBQFmp3JGxNX&e=61 587640
stitches without problems. What am I doing wrong?
24th December 2018, 12:25 PM |#15  

More
sorry for being late to the party but where can i get a rom file for the device? mine is stuck in a bootloop. i still can get into the recovery bootloader and do the recovery but after that it's stuck booting. root integrity check failed. i cannot get a rom off the internet. i searched for hours for this device and it's clone. registering here and hoping for help here is my last resort. so, any help would be greatly appreciated.
16th January 2019, 02:13 AM |#16  

More
Anyone, any success with this TWRP img? I'd like to give it a try to Root my Archos 70 Oxygen like bilyx1 did.
But I don't have a backup ROM to go back to when it all goes horribly wrong. (And don't know how to get one)
16th January 2019, 08:26 AM |#17  

More
So I've been bold and put the TWRP img onto my device and the good is, it didn't brick (so far)
The bad is when I start my device into recovery mode, to access TWRP it comes to an opening screen with some text from TWRP and I have to swipe at the bottom to confirm. The problem is, the screen alignment is way way off and I can not swipe. It seems the swipe is like 5 centimeters below where it should be and that is just way off the screen.
So far so bad.
14th June 2019, 11:44 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I am interested in root too. How can I restore firmware? I do not own the firmware. Anyone kindly can help?
14th June 2019, 04:54 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
@juesgu: could you kindly supply firmware for AC70ox
23rd April 2020, 08:56 PM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have the firmware link, and also have rebuilded boot.img (secure boot verification disabled) and Magisk-patched boot.img to flash with fastboot.
The Following User Says Thank You to torrbunator For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift torrbunator Ad-Free
29th April 2020, 10:23 PM |#21  

More
Could you pass me on the link of the rom? i need to flash the firmware
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)