29th April 2020, 10:23 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Could you pass me on the link of the rom? i need to flash the firmware
17th June 2020, 11:51 PM |#22  
Flag Paris area
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi @torrbunator could you please upload the firmware somewhere and share the link?
I'm also the unfortunate owner of an archos 70 oxygen that have switched to an infinite rebootloop after the OTA upgrade to Marshmallow few years ago... I've tried the factory reset in bootloaderbut the FS seems broken...So the stock rom that you've found/made could be my only hope
Thank you by advance (and also thank to @billyx1 whose efforts open twrp to this device)
29th June 2020, 09:25 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by angenoir66

Hi @torrbunator could you please upload the firmware somewhere and share the link?
I'm also the unfortunate owner of an archos 70 oxygen that have switched to an infinite rebootloop after the OTA upgrade to Marshmallow few years ago... I've tried the factory reset in bootloaderbut the FS seems broken...So the stock rom that you've found/made could be my only hope
Thank you by advance (and also thank to @billyx1 whose efforts open twrp to this device)

Here is main Archos Oxygen series firmwares directory tinyurl.com/y9lgodxd
Archos 70 Oxygen firmware tinyurl.com/y98ljwlz
Drivers is here tinyurl.com/y9c88b2e
and here is you'll find MTK - [Archos]SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1616.00.000.zip tinyurl.com/y783etx3
29th June 2020, 09:50 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrbunator

Here is main Archos Oxygen series firmwares directory shorturl.at/puyQV
Archos 70 Oxygen firmware shorturl.at/ahLT1
Drivers is here shorturl.at/yzLMT
and here is you'll find MTK - [Archos]SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1616.00.000.zip shorturl.at/fiwy3

Thank you but the last 3 links have nothing to do with the desired links (a Google search, a survey and a dead link)

thanks anyway
29th June 2020, 10:05 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY-152

Thank you but the last 3 links have nothing to do with the desired links (a Google search, a survey and a dead link)

thanks anyway

Fixed. I googled wrong "short urls" service. Thanks for pointed out.
30th June 2020, 01:33 PM |#26  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Thank you, I was able to flash my tablet and it is functional now.
The Following User Says Thank You to NY-152 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NY-152 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)