FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [WinApp][Updated 28 April] Android x86 Easy Installer

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 30th October 2014, 02:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for [WinApp][Updated 28 April] Android x86 Easy Installer

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer.

Before posting, please use the forum search and read through the discussion thread for [WinApp][Updated 28 April] Android x86 Easy Installer. If you can't find an answer, post it here, being sure to give as much information as possible (firmware version, steps to reproduce, logcat if available) so that you can get help.

Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy!

30th October 2014, 02:45 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
DUDE! thanx! you magnificent bastard!!!!
I have literly spent all afternoon fingering out how to install android x86 on my netbook too no avail.

and then somehow I stumbled upon this.

I owe you some blood or a murder or some crazy thing!!! cuz this app works awesome!!!!!!!!!!

once again thank you for your work.
ever need help hit me up @ theblobinc@gmail.com
The Following User Says Thank You to theblobinc For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift theblobinc Ad-Free
17th November 2014, 02:37 PM |#3  

More
I install android with installer and when i press android on boot, i get this message.
error 15 file not found
How can i fix this? (i have windows 7 on my pc)
24th November 2014, 05:42 PM |#4  

More
Booting
Got this installed on a Lenovo Thinkpad 2 - Booted the first time with the option of Android or Windows, but timed out and chose Windows on it's own. The next time I booted computer hung...and now it just goes straight to windows? Any idea how to get the boot option?

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Never mind on the last post, got to the boot option, but no luck. I get the android option but it just gives me a black screen and says files are missing... " a required application or operating system couldn't be loaded because a required file is missing or contains errors"

I'll try some different versions...maybe that's the ticket.
6th March 2015, 03:14 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
[error 15 file not found] bootable usb format file system must be in fat32(default)
19th March 2015, 01:37 PM |#6  
Flag Florida

More
Also could not find grldr.mbr
I also have the same problem as #108 on a Windows XP Pro SP3 installing to a second ntfs partition of the drive.
I believe it is an AMD x2 2gig ram. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Easy Installer Error.JPG
Views:	44
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	3218550  
9th April 2015, 05:24 AM |#7  
Flag Bien Hoa
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Hi,
I'm wondering if I could download the "Android 4.4 KK" file and install it using this installer?
15th May 2015, 01:07 AM |#8  

More
UEFI Support
Hey, I have an Asus Vivotab Note 8 (M80TA) Currently running Windows 8.1
I downloaded the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop x86 iso file from... um... somewhere within the interwebs (I've forgotten where) and so far your installer is the only one that my tablet plays nice with... even though when I try to boot to Android I get the 'no grlbr.mbr' error (because my device is UEFI)

I was wondering if and when this installer was going to get updated with UEFI support? I'm positively frothing at the mouth with anticipation!
11th June 2015, 09:45 AM |#9  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Installted the same on windows 8.1 tablet.
Hi, I'm a beginner. I've bought Windows Tablet (Voyo A1 Mini). Upgraded to Windows 10.
I've tried the new one but failed. I have no permission to reply on that post.
Here is my installer log:
================Installer Info================
Installer Directory:C:UsersRanaAppDataLocalTempdroidinst_efi
Installer Version:2.0.5761.39882
Secure Boot ... Disabled
Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M.
Model: To be filled by O.E.M.
Product: To be filled by O.E.M.
BIOS Version: 5.6.5
Available GPU(s):
GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics
=========================
Administrator privilege ... ok
OS Type: ... fail
==========================================
30th June 2015, 03:50 AM |#10  

More
thank for your work, just waiting an update for win8 uefi.
27th April 2016, 08:24 PM |#11  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geokal12

I install android with installer and when i press android on boot, i get this message.
error 15 file not found
How can i fix this? (i have windows 7 on my pc)

go to the hard drive you installed the android on then go to android then rename data.img and make its name system.img

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootsuperuser

[error 15 file not found] bootable usb format file system must be in fat32(default)

go to the hard drive you installed the android on then go to android then rename data.img and make its name system.img

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

it installs correctly but when i boot it it stucks at A N D R O I D
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)