FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] [GAPPS][2015-06-01] Open GApps for Android 5.1, 5.0, 4.4

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By QA Bot, Guest on 1st June 2015, 04:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st March 2017, 02:12 AM |#551  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
Have you considered distributing your releases also via torrent like Ubuntu? I always grab a torrent of Ubuntu when possible because 1) it's faster and 2) it saves on hosting costs.
 
 
21st March 2017, 07:14 AM |#552  
adizz4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 266
 
More
Aroma gapps refuse to flash on my device, I keep getting "Zip file is corrupt". I have downloaded the package twice.

Running TWRP 3.1.x.x on Kenzo.
21st March 2017, 01:13 PM |#553  
marcdw's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 1,355
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by adizz4

Aroma gapps refuse to flash on my device, I keep getting "Zip file is corrupt". I have downloaded the package twice.

Running TWRP 3.1.x.x on Kenzo.

Latest aroma is fine for me on my device and TWRP. I've read here and there that AROMA doesn't work very well with TWRP 3.1.x.

Also, try downloading the gapps from the Open Gapps app (from Play Store). I believe it verifies the zip after download.


LG G3 D851, OctOS Nougat ROM, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
The Following User Says Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
21st March 2017, 02:46 PM |#554  
adizz4's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 266
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

Latest aroma is fine for me on my device and TWRP. I've read here and there that AROMA doesn't work very well with TWRP 3.1.x.

Also, try downloading the gapps from the Open Gapps app (from Play Store). I believe it verifies the zip after download.


LG G3 D851, OctOS Nougat ROM, MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5

I'm getting the same error on twrp 3.0.2.0.

I'll try downloading with the app.
The Following User Says Thank You to adizz4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift adizz4 Ad-Free
26th March 2017, 02:07 AM |#555  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
edit
26th March 2017, 02:47 AM |#556  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i am not able to download GAaps from my desktop it says proper webview support required?
26th March 2017, 06:04 AM |#557  
Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by battery low!!!!!

i am not able to download GAaps from my desktop it says proper webview support required?

also you can download it directly from github
https://github.com/opengapps/arm/releases/
26th March 2017, 04:37 PM |#558  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 1,409
 
Donate to Me
More
Just as an FYI...

Though the Open GApps Project website provides the following links, they are labeled as "OLDER RELEASES" but, those Github links also contain the current releases as well.

PLEASE NOTE: The following Github links may or may not include (for each of the releases) the Md5 files and the Changelog files.

These additional files are provided only if they are released for that specific build, Platform, variant, etc... If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the TWRP support team either by way of their XDA Forum thread or through their website.


Here are The Open GApps Project's Alternative Download links to their Github page that provides both the Current and Older Releases as well.
*****************************************

Releases for the ARM (aka ARM32) Platform Devices

Releases for the ARM64 Platform Devices

Releases for the x86 Platform Devices

Releases for the Combined x86 & x64 (aka x86_64) Platform Devices


Please Enjoy!


Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

***PLZ THANK ME WITH A THUMBS UP***
27th March 2017, 02:25 PM |#559  
hafeez90's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 1,035
 
More
On redmi 1s ( armani ) rom without gapps no music playback stops after Screen locked with gapps music playback stops, what maybe the issue how to solve this issue? it's been there in all roms from lollipop to nougat
4th April 2017, 07:03 AM |#560  
@sumit@007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
i want to install a single app from gapps aroma package without removing existing apps.
i tried to flash it on my phone but it removed other google apps and flashed that single app.

How can i flash only one app without removing other.
4th April 2017, 04:03 PM |#561  
Ibuprophen's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Upstate New York
Thanks Meter: 1,409
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @sumit@007

i want to install a single app from gapps aroma package without removing existing apps.
i tried to flash it on my phone but it removed other google apps and flashed that single app.

How can i flash only one app without removing other.

All variants of the Open GApps installer (except Aroma*) will look for and take extra configuation options from a gapps-config file.

You can read more about it here:

https://github.com/opengapps/opengap...es-and-Options


Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes