n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 1st June 2015, 05:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th April 2017, 07:25 PM |#571  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Google Play Store
Hi I am Using Nokia 6 ( TA-1000 ) i want to install Google play store but cant smae Nokia 6 ( TA-1003 ) new devices have Play store same Android 7.0 how can i install Gapps but stock with Google play anyone can help me please

16th April 2017, 12:16 AM |#572  
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Hi mates

Seems that open gaaps have done issue work 7.1.2 roms which don't allow restore data from cloud.

Many user from RR Rom are reporting it, I've tried with same result.

Thanks

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to nachomagic For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nachomagic Ad-Free
27th April 2017, 12:29 PM |#573  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
deleted
7th May 2017, 01:38 AM |#574  

More
Hi, i have dragonboard 410c and i want to make android tv for casting video from youtube. So I installed gapps pico and gapps tvstock, after this i want to cast some video to youtube and when i selected my dragonboard and i recived a error "When connecting to the screen <screenname> the problem occurred". So I connected my board to the logcat i see a problem "Cast certificate is not valid". How can I resolve this?
10th May 2017, 07:56 AM |#575  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
"stock" opengapps include both google now launcher and pixel launcher, it would be good to offer the option to remove one of them because normally people only choose one.
10th May 2017, 02:02 PM |#576  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 1,821

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by optionalmgrr.la

"stock" opengapps include both google now launcher and pixel launcher, it would be good to offer the option to remove one of them because normally people only choose one.

That's what gapps-config.txt is for.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=61180485

Go to the main thread and find out how to use it to suit your needs.
Or just use the AROMA package to select what you want.

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, PureNexus ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
The Following User Says Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
15th May 2017, 05:15 PM |#577  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Well, I think I broke my tablet after flashing Open GApps; every Google related app (Google Play Store, Gmail etc) now all force closes.
The issue is that there is no custom recovery for my tablet. So I had to flash Open GApps using FlashFire, which allows flashing of .zip files without a custom recovery.
Hence, I cannot do the 'proper' sequence, i.e. I cannot first flash my ROM and directly afterwards the GApps package because FlashFire says that Huawei devices are very easy to hard brick if flashing the firmware using FlashFire. Additionally, this also means that I cannot go back to my stock ROM, so I'm pretty much stuck with a broken Android version here now

Can someone please help me out here? The open_gapps_log can be found here: https://pastebin.com/dnCpew1H
The open_gapps_debug_logs.tar.gz is attached to my post.

My tablet is a Huawei T1-701w running Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) - ARM based. I tried installing the nano and the micro package, but both have the same result (all Google apps force close)

Many many thanks in advance!!
Attached Files
File Type: gz open_gapps_debug_logs.tar.gz - [Click for QR Code] (61.2 KB, 2 views)
19th May 2017, 09:25 PM |#578  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Is it possible to upgrade from Nano to Micro by flashing Micro, even though the device was initially flashed with Nano and running with Nano for a while?
22nd May 2017, 03:37 PM |#579  

More
Where can I get rom for installing 7.1 aroma g apps. Can I get nogat 7.1 rom in my HTC desire 616 dual sim please help me out
24th May 2017, 08:47 AM |#580  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 1,821

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maheshmahimahi

Where can I get rom for installing 7.1 aroma g apps. Can I get nogat 7.1 rom in my HTC desire 616 dual sim please help me out

Search XDA or the web for threads regarding your device. There's something for everything out there.
Heh, sounds odd that you want a 7.1 ROM just to be able to flash 7.1 gapps.

Did a little searching. Seems there's not much out there.
You can start here though...

https://forum.xda-developers.com/desire-616

LG G3 D851, crDroidAndroid v3.2 ROM, microG (NoGapps), MultiROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
25th May 2017, 08:55 PM |#581  

More
NOTE 3 SM-N9006 Cannot install Open GApps
Hi,

Here is NOTE 3 SM-N9006 and Version is N9006ZCUGPA1 and rooted. Installed Open GApps and download 2017/05/25 ARM 5.0 pico.
During installation, got error message:
E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed

Any suggestion? Please.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)