Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 1st June 2015, 05:00 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th August 2017, 06:38 PM |#621  
Thanks Meter: 170

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by horison

My download keep failing half way, tried it tens of times, always fail at around 70-90%. I'm frustrated and don't know where to get support. There is no mirror link, I've tried to download other big stuff. They are downloaded fine. Only this gapps. There is no option to resume either. I'm in despair... Help...

Use ADM or a desktop computer.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using XDA Labs

2nd September 2017, 11:37 AM |#622  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 253

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by horison

My download keep failing half way, tried it tens of times, always fail at around 70-90%. I'm frustrated and don't know where to get support. There is no mirror link, I've tried to download other big stuff. They are downloaded fine. Only this gapps. There is no option to resume either. I'm in despair... Help...

Same here. I came to this thread to write down my frustration. 😑
I tried 5 times to download and it always failed at around 75%. Finally shut down the PC and went to sleep and just added the download to ADM, leaving all on fate (seriously 😑😑). In morning it was finally done.

You guys have your policies, no mirroring and all that. I don't understand what purpose it serves, when this is what people all around have to face. If it was a Google Drive link, I have uncapped speed for it. I could have finished the download in minutes. Give up your silly policies, seriously. 😔😓
9th September 2017, 07:18 PM |#623  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
when will the oreo gapps are available ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Kumarranveer_RK For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Kumarranveer_RK Ad-Free
10th September 2017, 01:40 PM |#624  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 1,837

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumarranveer_RK

when will the oreo gapps are available ?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=73686262

ZTE Axon 7 A2017U, Dirty Unicorns v11.6 ROM, Tapatalk 4.9.5
16th September 2017, 07:40 PM |#625  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Please my googleplay on download with WiFi, can't with data no matter the size. Am using AOSP extended rom
20th September 2017, 04:48 AM |#626  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
So I flashed Super Gapps everything is working fine except I can't find a way to delete Google now launcher. If possible can anyone help?

Edit: I fixed it by deleting Google home. (I have Rr os so I could go into system app remover and delete it from there)
25th September 2017, 01:43 AM |#627  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hi, what is the proper way to uninstall Open GApps completely? Is it supported by Open GApps at all?
Didn't find info on the official site.
Thanks
25th September 2017, 05:10 PM |#628  
Flag Baldwin Park
Thanks Meter: 1,837

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam80

Hi, what is the proper way to uninstall Open GApps completely? Is it supported by Open GApps at all?
Thanks

There is no proper way to uninstall gapps. Reflashimg ROM is usually the only way. Any other Google apps installed via Play Store can be uninstalled normally.

There are debloat and gapps removal scripts out there if you want to try those. Not guaranteed to work.

[AROMA] GAPPS Debloater
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3668456/page2

Probably safer to do as @fitittome suggests.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcdw For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift marcdw Ad-Free
25th September 2017, 05:15 PM |#629  
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam80

Thanks

Not official but you can remove the gapps addon script in /system/addon.d and re-flash.
The Following User Says Thank You to fitittome For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift fitittome Ad-Free
25th September 2017, 06:25 PM |#630  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcdw

There is no proper way to uninstall gapps. Reflashimg ROM is usually the only way. Any other Google apps installed via Play Store can be uninstalled normally.
There are debloat and gapps removal scripts out there if you want to try those. Not guaranteed to work.
[AROMA] GAPPS Debloater
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...t3668456/page2

Already tried it and got bootloop
Thanks anyway.
If I just wipe then re-flash only system partition, are those Gapps parts in /data (/data/data, /data/app-private or so) also wiped on boot?
I wouldn't do factory reset and then restore my data, nor I want to have Gapps parts in /data left..
5th October 2017, 08:53 PM |#631  
Flag Delhi-NCR
Thanks Meter: 2,368

More
I clean flashed rom with opengapps nano 7.1 arm64. Hotwire detection wizard (the one where you say ok Google thrice) is not working.
Log https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9G...w?usp=drivesdk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)