FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q&A] Xiaomi Mi Band translated app

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By QA Bot, Guest on 15th October 2014, 03:09 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Q&A for Xiaomi Mi Band translated app

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

15th October 2014, 03:09 PM |#2  

More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaPeR32

Updated the spanish version!

I'm from Germany and having trouble with the registration. I'm not getting any sms to verify my number. did anyone of you run into the same problem? My carrier is T-Mobile!
15th October 2014, 03:13 PM |#3  
Flag Huelva, Spain
Thanks Meter: 318

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoba273

I'm from Germany and having trouble with the registration. I'm not getting any sms to verify my number. did anyone of you run into the same problem? My carrier is T-Mobile!

Enter here -> https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/register and use your email
The Following User Says Thank You to WaPeR32 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift WaPeR32 Ad-Free
15th October 2014, 03:38 PM |#4  

More
Talking mi band
excellent answer! The gender icon is still in chinese, by the way. Also, the app works perfectly with my stock Nexus 5 4.4. How works the smart alarm? Is it it's own alarm, or does it use my standard alarm clock? Also did you find the "intelligent" alarm working correctly (eg. waking you up 30 minutes early)?
15th October 2014, 06:34 PM |#5  
Flag Huelva, Spain
Thanks Meter: 318

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoba273

excellent answer! The gender icon is still in chinese, by the way. Also, the app works perfectly with my stock Nexus 5 4.4. How works the smart alarm? Is it it's own alarm, or does it use my standard alarm clock? Also did you find the "intelligent" alarm working correctly (eg. waking you up 30 minutes early)?

I´m working on it
19th October 2014, 08:33 AM |#6  

More
android 4.2
Is it possible to make the ap for android 4.2?
20th October 2014, 06:34 AM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Mi band app compatibility
Has anyone installed the mi band app in the androidl running nexus please tell whether the app runs on android l or i have to stick with kitkat for this?
20th October 2014, 09:48 PM |#8  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 533

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaPeR32

Enter here -> https://account.xiaomi.com/pass/register and use your email

Is there a way to reset the band? For some reason it blinks 2 Led even when I have just completed 30 steps out of 10000
23rd October 2014, 08:31 AM |#9  

More
sign in problem
Hi guys,
I have a problem, i intstalled the app and when i try to sign in,it says that the password or id is wrong...i've created 2 different accounts and it's the same with both .
I'm using a samsung galaxy note 3 with 4.4.2
Thank you in advance.
23rd October 2014, 09:21 AM |#10  

More
Thanks for mi-band application translation
Hi,

thanks a lot for this application. I've just receive mine and I have to say... for 20$... it's really great.

If you want, I can give you french strings for translation.
23rd October 2014, 03:59 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Problem with call vibration
Hi, I have a Xperia Z2 and call vibration 📳 doesn't work. All things work very good except this... Am I doing something wrong?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
auto-qa

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)