[Q&A] Xiaomi Mi Band translated app

Search This thread
Q

QA Bot

Q&A for Xiaomi Mi Band translated app

Some developers prefer that questions remain separate from their main development thread to help keep things organized. Placing your question within this thread will increase its chances of being answered by a member of the community or by the developer. Thanks for understanding and for helping to keep XDA neat and tidy! :smile:

Zoba273

Jan 15, 2013
mi band

excellent answer! The gender icon is still in chinese, by the way. Also, the app works perfectly with my stock Nexus 5 4.4. How works the smart alarm? Is it it's own alarm, or does it use my standard alarm clock? Also did you find the "intelligent" alarm working correctly (eg. waking you up 30 minutes early)?

gujjy

Jan 3, 2014
Mi band app compatibility

Has anyone installed the mi band app in the androidl running nexus please tell whether the app runs on android l or i have to stick with kitkat for this?

iuli_asi

Jun 7, 2010
sign in problem

Hi guys,
I have a problem, i intstalled the app and when i try to sign in,it says that the password or id is wrong...i've created 2 different accounts and it's the same with both .
I'm using a samsung galaxy note 3 with 4.4.2
Thank you in advance.

djibb

Aug 7, 2014
Thanks for mi-band application translation

Hi,

thanks a lot for this application. I've just receive mine and I have to say... for 20$... it's really great.

If you want, I can give you french strings for translation.

alexs784

May 30, 2014
Problem with call vibration

Hi, I have a Xperia Z2 and call vibration ? doesn't work. All things work very good except this... Am I doing something wrong?

makkie88

Nov 11, 2008
WIll this band track me if i don't wear my Phone at the moment? (like i don't want to have my Phone with me while i'm at the fitness)

alexs784

May 30, 2014
WIll this band track me if i don't wear my Phone at the moment? (like i don't want to have my Phone with me while i'm at the fitness)

Yes it will track you. You can use it without your phone for one day (there are no details about this, maybe also 2 days) anyway the band has an internal memory where it stores steps etc for surely one day :)

Reactions: makkie88

matsr

May 18, 2011
Trouble sigining into mi band app

First off thanks for translating the app to english.

I am having some trouble signing into the Mi Band app.

I get to the "Let's get started!" screen and press "Sign in", here it tells me that I'm already signed in to my xiaomi/mi band account and there is a big green "Sign in" button underneath. When I press this green button It tries to sign me in for a few seconds and then an error saying "can't sign in" shows and I am back to the "Let's get started!" screen.

I'm using my Nexus4 phone, do I actually need a xiaomi phone?

Edit: must have been some connection errors with remote servers, tried again today and everything works fine on my nexus4 with vanilla android 5

Last edited:

StellaDauer

Dec 16, 2014
Portuguese version

Many thanks for the app!

Can I translate in Portuguese and send to you? I already downloaded the archives and translated two documents. I'm working on the last one, the bigger.

petovich

Nov 28, 2014
Uddevalla
Problems creating account

Hi, I cant create a account, its just loading and keeps loading. Been trying for 2 hours now. Somebody else got this problem?
Ive tried this version and the official from play, also on Xiaomis ´s site.
Thanks

Top Liked Posts