FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051 QPST | Edl way |

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 168
 
Post Reply Email Thread
6th September 2019, 10:01 AM |#121  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmasterx

this is the chinese version with no google play but fixed bugs and real benchmark scores close to the top , for me it was easy to remove the bloatwares and install playstore and my apps
i ve already put negative review on the aliexpress seller who provided a hybrid rom claiming this to be a global release....

does google Maps and expandable memory work on this rom?
 
 
6th September 2019, 10:34 AM |#122  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hello to all , me stupid or what ? How to take 48 mp picture, i have enabled in settings

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poda_jj

i would do that if i were able to, do i need twrp to do it?


Yes, see on forum twrp for lenovo 78051
https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...6-pro-t3958202

Twrp is the only way that i have tried to backup
6th September 2019, 03:48 PM |#123  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Qsahara server fail . can you help me?
Hi I installed ROM Global 11.1.080 on my l78051 phone and am not satisfied with it now and would like to go back to ROM china.
Can anyone help me?
Is there a way?
I went the same way but encountered the ERROR QSAHARA SERVER FAIL.
Can anyone help me?
TELEGRAM: @ arena_2019
imail: [email protected]
thanks

* My device boot loader is open

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

hellllllp please
11th September 2019, 07:41 PM |#124  
Junior Member
Flag Curitiba
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poda_jj

Hi guys, i've read the whole thread
my phone is coming in like 2 week, what's the best ROM to install as soon as i get it?
I bought on AliExpress so i will get the pseudo-global version.
Thank you all

I reccomend this rom:
https://mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware...90810_qpst.zip

Works very well, global rom with OTA updates.
12th September 2019, 03:54 PM |#125  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I've been trying for several hours to get the newest Global rom on my phone but it keeps giving me Sahara error.... No matter what I try it wouldn't go further.

Hope you can help me out

Sent from my Lenovo L78051 using Tapatalk
12th September 2019, 04:50 PM |#126  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatZero

I've been trying for several hours to get the newest Global rom on my phone but it keeps giving me Sahara error.... No matter what I try it wouldn't go further.

Hope you can help me out

Sent from my Lenovo L78051 using Tapatalk


The Sahara fail comes if you wait too long after setting the phone into the download mode. You have to open the program put the phone into download mod and then immediately flashing
13th September 2019, 01:50 PM |#127  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarkb8

The Sahara fail comes if you wait too long after setting the phone into the download mode. You have to open the program put the phone into download mod and then immediately flashing

When I try to flash it. I put phone in download mode with the both volume buttons pressed in, plug the cable in and when I see it's connected in the program I immediately press the download button so it's not even a second....

Sent from my Lenovo L78051 using Tapatalk
13th September 2019, 04:09 PM |#128  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
[QUOTE=nakarmkir69;79927219]here is the latest , i think

L78051_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00745.01_P_ZUI_11.0.542_ST_ 190610_qpst


yeah
13th September 2019, 07:28 PM |#129  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
driver update
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatZero

When I try to flash it. I put phone in download mode with the both volume buttons pressed in, plug the cable in and when I see it's connected in the program I immediately press the download button so it's not even a second....

Sent from my Lenovo L78051 using Tapatalk


i've solved it by updating qualcomm drivers automatically by windows in device manager.... it's worth a try
13th September 2019, 08:31 PM |#130  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Hello to all reading this , does anybody know how to take 48 mega pixel picture???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo, lenovo-z6-pro, rom, z6pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes