[ROM] Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051 QPST | Edl way |

86 posts
Thanks Meter: 166

Post Reply Email Thread
22nd July 2019, 05:48 PM |#21  
Flag Curitiba
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Same issue here with the Chinese rom. No Whatsapp notification sound. Telegram works ok. If someone has the fake global rom please share with us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Andredanielski For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Andredanielski Ad-Free

24th July 2019, 04:23 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
global rom?!
i cant post links here:
in chn lenovo forums you can find a download link to global rom....i also posted in english lenovo forums
...would be nice if someone could link to thist infos....
...would also be nice if someone could write a guide on how to flash to global rom...
...as far as i see you need to unlock bootloader for this rom...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ch4in4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ch4in4 Ad-Free
24th July 2019, 04:30 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Are you able to DM me the link to global ROM, I've managed to unlock easy enough via ZUI / Lenovo site and managed to swap out ROMs fine, just can't root unfortunately as no TWRP etc. support
24th July 2019, 05:46 PM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch4in4

i cant post links here:
in chn lenovo forums you can find a download link to global rom....i also posted in english lenovo forums
...would be nice if someone could link to thist infos....
...would also be nice if someone could write a guide on how to flash to global rom...
...as far as i see you need to unlock bootloader for this rom...

Please private message the link with the global rom or share a text file with the link on google drive
24th July 2019, 05:59 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
to be clear, i dont know if this really is the global ROM....i sent you two the link...pls if someone with permission could post it here...thx
24th July 2019, 06:33 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ch4in4

to be clear, i dont know if this really is the global ROM....i sent you two the link...pls if someone with permission could post it here...thx

I put the rom to download , i am at sea side in hollyday, Saturday i will be home and test it .
Hope there is the global rom. Thanks
24th July 2019, 08:02 PM |#27  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakarmkir69

I put the rom to download , i am at sea side in hollyday, Saturday i will be home and test it .
Hope there is the global rom. Thanks

You f'kin beauty.
I've spent about 10 hours searching for a new global ROM.
To get it to work it was as simple as unlocking the bootloader: to do this, you need to do the unlock function on ZUI's website.
Unlock bootloader in either ADB or fastboot - I used fastboot, it's easier
Extract the z6pro_11.0.575_GLOBAL_ZaZzA ROM
Run the 00_flash_all app from windows
Gave me an error but then continued, didn't seem to work when running as admin for some reason.
Rebooted just once after install and now push notifications work. ZUI shows as 11.0.575
Thanks Ch4in4 for the ROM
25th July 2019, 12:04 AM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnick88

You f'kin beauty.
I've spent about 10 hours searching for a new global ROM.
To get it to work it was as simple as unlocking the bootloader: to do this, you need to do the unlock function on ZUI's website.
Unlock bootloader in either ADB or fastboot - I used fastboot, it's easier
Extract the z6pro_11.0.575_GLOBAL_ZaZzA ROM
Run the 00_flash_all app from windows
Gave me an error but then continued, didn't seem to work when running as admin for some reason.
Rebooted just once after install and now push notifications work. ZUI shows as 11.0.575
Thanks Ch4in4 for the ROM

Can you please send me the link of rom in private thanks
25th July 2019, 01:41 AM |#29  
Flag Curitiba

More
Now is Lenovo Z6 Pro
Nice, i just installed this rom, works perfectly. Multi language and performance in Antutu that should be. Thank you Ch4in4 for the tip!
25th July 2019, 03:02 AM |#30  
Flag Curitiba

More
Little guide
A very quick guide for the rom install.

1. Download the rom and extract.
2. Download and install adb-setup-1.4.3.exe
3. Download and extract SDK Platform tools for Windows
4. Unlock the bootloader of the Z6 Pro, there is some tutorials on internet
5. Put the rom files in the same folder of the platform tools
6. Start the phone on the fastboot mode - volume down + power and release when the screen appears
7. Connect the usb cable - use the usb type c to usb adaptor that comes with the phone
8. Open CMD with administrator rights and in the folder with all the files type these commands:
fastboot devices (it will show the phone serial number)
00_flash_all.bat (the creator of the rom made a script to flash all the files in sequence)
9. Some files will not be flashed, says that protected partitions is not allowed to flash. No problem.
9. After some time the phone will reboot and voila, global rom.

Hope that helps. Thanks.

PS: For a moment I thought i bricked my phone, it was showing lots of erros in the file transfer. It was my crazy motherboard that do not work well with the usb type c connector, but the normal usb worked. Phew, I was so happy when it worked.
25th July 2019, 06:46 AM |#31  

More
Yay , love the good news , thanks to all that have participated to this .

I ca't wait to get home from hollyday and enjoy this global rom
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo, lenovo-z6-pro, rom, z6pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)