[ROM] Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051 QPST | Edl way |

Search This thread

XQ55

Jun 27, 2007
Kuwait
XQ55.com
Dear, Since I only support Arabic, I will present the necessary files with the pictures

This Files Only For: Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051

Settings > About phone > Technical details > Model > Lenovo L78051

You Can use | Tool All In One | to Force your Device go to Edl

01.png

02.png

04.png

05.png

03.png

006.png

07.png

Files:
Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051 ROM ZUI 11.0.483

Note:
No Need > Unlock the bootloader
https://www.zui.com/iunlock

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,594
  • 02.png
    02.png
    108 KB · Views: 1,578
  • 03.png
    03.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,444
  • 04.png
    04.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 1,347
  • 05.png
    05.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 1,314
  • 006.png
    006.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,414

dragonmasterx

Mar 13, 2008
this is the chinese version with no google play but fixed bugs and real benchmark scores close to the top , for me it was easy to remove the bloatwares and install playstore and my apps
i ve already put negative review on the aliexpress seller who provided a hybrid rom claiming this to be a global release....

kianvl

Jul 10, 2019
Guide for Lenovo Z6 Pro CH/ENG ROM flash (BIG PERFORMANCE BOOST COMPARED TO GLOBAL RO

First of all, some info
Okay guys, I’ve been struggling with this a few hours myself. I am by no means a professional. I think it’s safe to say I’m an amateur who had messed around with Android phones in the past.

As all of you may have noticed; the graphical performance and actually the general performance of the global ROM is really horrible for the Lenovo Z6 Pro. I couldn’t live with the fact that my benchmarks sucked and I felt like my phone wasn’t providing its full potential. After opening an official Lenovo forum some amazing people from the community pointed me in the right direction. Thanks Chaina and PcM_2019 for your amazing input!

The reason for this bad performance has to do with the Global ROM itself. It’s simply poorly optimized right now and receives barely any updates. I expect that in the future it will receive updates accordingly but as of right now it’s better to move over to the Chinese / English ROM.
Keep in mind there will be some Chinese apps and no Google Play in this ROM. You can add Google Play and delete most of the apps in case you’d like it better that way.

Time for the tutorial
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP ALL YOUR DATA, THIS IS A TUTORIAL FOR FLASHING DIFFERENT FIRMWARE FOR YOUR DEVICE AND IT WILL RESULT IN LOSING ALL YOUR DATA. Backup all data you wish to keep. Of course I cannot be held responsible for the loss of your data.
You will need a windows computer and a USB-C data cable.
1) Get all the required software for flashing your device to the preferred ROM.
a. First of all, the ROM itself. Because URL’s are not allowed, look on mirrors.lolinet under firmware for Lenovo L78051. It’s about a 3GB file.
b. Secondly; Qualcomm HS-USB driver.exe Boycracked has in his portfolio a a link to the Qualcomm usb driver. Google for it.
c. Lastly; the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFil)
i. Androidbrick lists the latest Qualcomm flasher qfil gpst 2.7.460. Download this one!

2) We start off with the ROM. It’s a ZIP file, get 7zip or other archiving software to extract it.
3) Install the HS-USB driver – keep pressing next, don’t change anything.
4) Exctract and Install QFil. After the installation you can find the program in start by searching for “QFil”.
5) Place the extracted ROM folder in the following installation path of QFil for avoiding potential issues in the flashing process. The path should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin. Just drop the entire folder in the bin.
6) You’re now ready for the real deal. Time to flash your device! Open QFil (search QFil in start) and follow these steps.

a. Open the configuration tab, click Firehose configuration and change device type from eMMC to UFS. Also “turn Reset After Download” on. Now press “OK”.
b. Now click “load content” Navigate to the path where you placed the new firmware, the path should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\L78051_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00745.01_P_ZUI_11.0.483_ST_190511_qpst and open the XML document “contents”. After this the Programmer path should be automatically filled in.
c. Now open developer options on your phone and turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking. Change default USB configuration to File Transfer.
d. After this you can turn off your phone. When the phone is turned down completely we will now boot it into flash mode. Hold down the two volume buttons together and plug-in your USB-C data cable which is connected to your PC. QFil should now recognize your device as a COM port. The port should be automatically selected. If that’s not the case, then select port manually. You can now press the blue “Download Content” button.
e. That’s it. Your phone should now be flashed with your selected firmware.

Troubleshooting
If you were to run into problems, don’t worry you can always boot your phone normally again by holding down the power button for 10 seconds after having entered the flash mode. No damage will be done.
If QFIL gives Sahara error, go to device manager and update your COMM port drivers. Let Windows select the correct drivers automatically. Enter flash mode again and try the procedure again.
If it turns out the Sahara error is not fixed after a few attempts you could save a lot of time by using another computer, install everything on there again by following this tutorial and try it again.
If something is unclear, or you keep running into problems, let me know and I’ll try to help you to the best of my ability.

Special credits to Chaina

Additional sources that helped me put this tutorial together:
Boycracked
Mirrors.lolinet
Androidbrick

clonypl

May 20, 2007
Has anyone figured out, how to fix google assistant issue in chinese rom? (default assist app is switchnig to none after deepsleep or kill process button) Turning off battery optimization or giving more permissions for google home or google services did not help.

Reactions: ark906i

dragonmasterx

Mar 13, 2008
opened a dispute with seller on aliexpress claiming the sale version as global and here is their joke answer here is no actual comparability between the evaluation software and the actual use. It is subject to actual usage. and The global version refers to language packs and channels. if i win i will take back 30usd as this amount i asked back open up all of you the same dispute , we must not tolerate this attitude and lies....

Reactions: polizoistt

nakarmkir69

Nov 4, 2009
help please .

i have unlocked bootloader and the global rom provided by phone seller has crashed , i have installed cn rom but no google play and my job depends on playstore apk's.
so please help with global rom for qfill or twrp and a backup of the global rom

dnick88

Jul 19, 2019
Background Services Off

Hi all
Firstly thanks for your efforts above! Tut was good and info too.
Since upgrading I received 2x ZUI updates and am now on the newest version.
I'm having so many problems now, my phone is a borderline frisbee!
Managed to install Google apps via Aptoide easy enough and now have everything installed.
Problem I'm having is: when closing apps; they don't run in background which means, WhatsApp's emails, etc. don't come through unless you go into the app. Secondly the settings do not save, so as mentioned above, setting the assistant also changing keyboard etc.
Does anyone know a fix? Is it worth reverting back/updating to the newest global ROM?
Please help!
Thanks

XQ55

Jun 27, 2007
Kuwait
XQ55.com
Hi all
Firstly thanks for your efforts above! Tut was good and info too.
Since upgrading I received 2x ZUI updates and am now on the newest version.
I'm having so many problems now, my phone is a borderline frisbee!
Managed to install Google apps via Aptoide easy enough and now have everything installed.
Problem I'm having is: when closing apps; they don't run in background which means, WhatsApp's emails, etc. don't come through unless you go into the app. Secondly the settings do not save, so as mentioned above, setting the assistant also changing keyboard etc.
Does anyone know a fix? Is it worth reverting back/updating to the newest global ROM?
Please help!
Thanks

You Need to Lock the app
Multitask button box / Lock the app

nakarmkir69

Nov 4, 2009
Lock The boot then use this rom or another one
Thanks for the idea, i have allready installed the latest(the one that i have posted the gdrive link above) without locking the bootloader, all the commands to lock the bootloader do not work.

The phone is working but no google play that is mandatory to install apk's from store

dnick88

Jul 19, 2019
On Chinese ROM, does everyone experience battery drain? Think I've gone from 35 hours to 12 now

dnick88

Jul 19, 2019
Same, I went from global version 11.0.054 ST to the newest CN version 11.0.575 ST and am having so many issues:
No push notifications, unless apps left open
No location on most apps including Google maps
Battery drain
Settings do not save

On the up side, camera quality and performance is now what I paid for!

I'm hoping I can track down a global ROM newer than .054 but seems impossible at the moment..

nakarmkir69

Nov 4, 2009
I have found some problems on zui :
Whatsapp does not notify with sound , only with popup
System default phone apk does not initiate call when touch call from recents or contacts , just increase the number of calls made.if i insert the number manually it make the call just perfect

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Same, I went from global version 11.0.054 ST to the newest CN version 11.0.575 ST and am having so many issues:
No push notifications, unless apps left open
No location on most apps including Google maps
Battery drain
Settings do not save

On the up side, camera quality and performance is now what I paid for!

I'm hoping I can track down a global ROM newer than .054 but seems impossible at the moment..

New phone new problems , i just hope that twrp and lineage or mokee will appear soon, for me is the best way allso was the stock global rom that the phone had installed when arrive but it seems that nobody have it.

Maybe someone will have it and posted here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear, Since I only support Arabic, I will present the necessary files with the pictures

This Files Only For: Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051

Settings > About phone > Technical details > Model > Lenovo L78051

You Can use | Tool All In One | to Force your Device go to Edl

01.png

02.png

04.png

05.png

03.png

006.png

07.png

Files:
    Lenovo Z6 Pro L78051 ROM ZUI 11.0.483

Note:
    No Need > Unlock the bootloader
    https://www.zui.com/iunlock
    Guide for Lenovo Z6 Pro CH/ENG ROM flash (BIG PERFORMANCE BOOST COMPARED TO GLOBAL RO

First of all, some info
    Okay guys, I’ve been struggling with this a few hours myself. I am by no means a professional. I think it’s safe to say I’m an amateur who had messed around with Android phones in the past.

As all of you may have noticed; the graphical performance and actually the general performance of the global ROM is really horrible for the Lenovo Z6 Pro. I couldn’t live with the fact that my benchmarks sucked and I felt like my phone wasn’t providing its full potential. After opening an official Lenovo forum some amazing people from the community pointed me in the right direction. Thanks Chaina and PcM_2019 for your amazing input!

The reason for this bad performance has to do with the Global ROM itself. It’s simply poorly optimized right now and receives barely any updates. I expect that in the future it will receive updates accordingly but as of right now it’s better to move over to the Chinese / English ROM.
    Keep in mind there will be some Chinese apps and no Google Play in this ROM. You can add Google Play and delete most of the apps in case you’d like it better that way.

Time for the tutorial
    MAKE SURE TO BACKUP ALL YOUR DATA, THIS IS A TUTORIAL FOR FLASHING DIFFERENT FIRMWARE FOR YOUR DEVICE AND IT WILL RESULT IN LOSING ALL YOUR DATA. Backup all data you wish to keep. Of course I cannot be held responsible for the loss of your data.
    You will need a windows computer and a USB-C data cable.
    1) Get all the required software for flashing your device to the preferred ROM.
    a. First of all, the ROM itself. Because URL’s are not allowed, look on mirrors.lolinet under firmware for Lenovo L78051. It’s about a 3GB file.
    b. Secondly; Qualcomm HS-USB driver.exe Boycracked has in his portfolio a a link to the Qualcomm usb driver. Google for it.
    c. Lastly; the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFil)
    i. Androidbrick lists the latest Qualcomm flasher qfil gpst 2.7.460. Download this one!

2) We start off with the ROM. It’s a ZIP file, get 7zip or other archiving software to extract it.
    3) Install the HS-USB driver – keep pressing next, don’t change anything.
    4) Exctract and Install QFil. After the installation you can find the program in start by searching for “QFil”.
    5) Place the extracted ROM folder in the following installation path of QFil for avoiding potential issues in the flashing process. The path should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin. Just drop the entire folder in the bin.
    6) You’re now ready for the real deal. Time to flash your device! Open QFil (search QFil in start) and follow these steps.

a. Open the configuration tab, click Firehose configuration and change device type from eMMC to UFS. Also “turn Reset After Download” on. Now press “OK”.
    b. Now click “load content” Navigate to the path where you placed the new firmware, the path should be: C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\L78051_CN_SECURE_USER_Q00745.01_P_ZUI_11.0.483_ST_190511_qpst and open the XML document “contents”. After this the Programmer path should be automatically filled in.
    c. Now open developer options on your phone and turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking. Change default USB configuration to File Transfer.
    d. After this you can turn off your phone. When the phone is turned down completely we will now boot it into flash mode. Hold down the two volume buttons together and plug-in your USB-C data cable which is connected to your PC. QFil should now recognize your device as a COM port. The port should be automatically selected. If that’s not the case, then select port manually. You can now press the blue “Download Content” button.
    e. That’s it. Your phone should now be flashed with your selected firmware.

Troubleshooting
    If you were to run into problems, don’t worry you can always boot your phone normally again by holding down the power button for 10 seconds after having entered the flash mode. No damage will be done.
    If QFIL gives Sahara error, go to device manager and update your COMM port drivers. Let Windows select the correct drivers automatically. Enter flash mode again and try the procedure again.
    If it turns out the Sahara error is not fixed after a few attempts you could save a lot of time by using another computer, install everything on there again by following this tutorial and try it again.
    If something is unclear, or you keep running into problems, let me know and I’ll try to help you to the best of my ability.

Special credits to Chaina

Additional sources that helped me put this tutorial together:
    Boycracked
    Mirrors.lolinet
    Androidbrick
    I compiled twrp, thread here
    global rom?!

i cant post links here:
    in chn lenovo forums you can find a download link to global rom....i also posted in english lenovo forums
    ...would be nice if someone could link to thist infos....
    ...would also be nice if someone could write a guide on how to flash to global rom...
    ...as far as i see you need to unlock bootloader for this rom...