Unlock the bootloader (Unlock will Factory reset Erase all internal data so beware and backup you important DATA before do it)
1. install PdaNet drivers on your windows OS system (Ask google & get It)
2. download fastboot here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0M...lCTFpzWkE/view & instalL fastboot program folder than will get 4 files
2. turn off the phone
3. hold the volume up button and insert the usb cable to connect to the pc
4. the phone starts at that point to STOCK recovery mode and using volume key select to reboot to bootloader.
5. than find ADB folder on your computer than open it than press shift+right click mouse to "open command window here"
6. command "fastboot devices" to see if the drivers are ok) and use the command "fastboot oem unlock" to unlock the bootloader
7. now the phone asks if you really want to unlock it so put in yes using volume key to select
8. Phone will stuck or hang at Fastboot mode 3 selection, than if more than 5 minute just force press power button to reboot or give in the command on your PC "fastboot reboot"
8. The bootloader is unlocked (when starting, the phone shows that its been unlocked)
1.Download TWRP here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By1...kyYmt0dVU/view
2.Download SUperSU here http://www.supersu.com/download select latest Zip to download
3.Put TWRP recovery.img into same ADB folder PC (the folder where that fastboot program is) and rename it to TWRP.img
4.Put SuperSU in phone internal storage or SD Card
5.boot to bootloader same method as above
6.Go into ADB folder press shift+right click mouse to "open command windows here" : command "fastboot boot TWRP.img"
7.You will see TWRP success & in TWRP install the SuperSU zip (I used 2.82)
8.reboot to system and enjoy...
(9. The TWRP recovery will be overwritten (if flashed, which we didn't in this guide) by the default recovery on boot but the Root will stay...)
At this point I already sold my Leagoo t10 so I won't be capable to test any new guides if asked...