I need some tricks/advices and I think you guys can help me .
My old and outdated smartphone Android 4.1 is down, so I've bought a brand new Xiaomi Redmi 6A (Android 8 .1).
Anyway, I'm going nuts since few days, trying to root my device...... I've already found some topics online dealing with that issue..... already tested a lot(!)...... but no one works!!
So I just wonder if someone have already succeded in it? Does anyone have the perfect trick to do it, and especially working links if it requires to download some tools (twrp, magisk, and so on)?
Thanks a lot guys, any help would be appreciated!
root example N°1:
- TWRP recovery is required to Root Redmi 6A without PC, You can Follow Our guide to Install TWRP recovery on Any Android Device without PC: got it from the PlayStore, and install OK
- First of all Get Supersu to Root Your Redmi 6a: OK
- Now paste the Supersu.zip fle in your device’s memory: OK
- Now rename the file to Update.zip: OK
- Now turn off your android smartphone: OK
- Now boot your smartphone in TWRP Recovery mode: OK
- To boot in recovery mode you have to Press Volume up + Power button together or Volume Up + Power + Home button , basically it is different for every phone . Dont release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode: FAILED
root example N°2:
- Unlock Bootloader of your device. Check How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi phones: OK factory settings as I read about
- You’ll lose all your data upon unlocking bootloader. We advise you to backup all your data to a safer location OK
- Download and install the latest Xiaomi USB Drivers on your PC. OK
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging from Settings. (Complete guide) OK
- Setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your PC. OK
- There should be at least 75% battery on your device to perform the rooting procedure. OK
- TWRP image file for Redmi 6A – Download OK
- Download the TWRP image file based on your device model from above links to your computer. Rename the file to twrp.img and copy it to ADB & Fastboot folder OK
-Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging from Settings. (Complete guide)OK
-Setup ADB and Fastboot Drivers on your PC.OK
-There should be at least 75% battery on your device to perform the rooting procedure.OK
- 1. Download the TWRP image file based on your device model from above links to your computer. Rename the file to twrp.img and copy it to ADB & Fastboot folder.OK
- 2. Turn off your device and boot into fastboot mode. To do so, you need to completely turn off your device and boot it on by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power button simultaneously .OK
- 3. Now you will see a fastboot logo on your device. Take a USB cable and connect your device with PC.OK
- 4. Go to ADB & Fastboot folder. Here you need to press Shift key and right click anywhere in the folder. Now, select Open Command Window Here.OK
- 5. Now follow our simple guide on how to install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot.OK
- 6. Once TWRP recovery is successfully installed, you need to enter the below command to enter into TWRP mode.OK
fastboot boot twrp.img OK
- 7. Tap on Install button from recovery main menu and install the DisableForceEncryption_Treble.zip file. FAILED, still the Xiaomi bootloader with vol+&power, despite ok message after fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- 8. Done! Reboot the system.