FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor View 10

Working root for Veron Ellipsis 10 (QTAIR7)?

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By Uptime73, Junior Member on 7th February 2016, 02:49 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello. I just got the Verizon Ellipsis 10 (QTAIR70 tablet. Is there a working root method for it available? Thanks in advance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptime73 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Uptime73 Ad-Free

29th February 2016, 11:39 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I posted this question about 4 weeks ago and there has been no response yet. It's not even listed as a device on this site. It might be because it is from Verizon. They make it almost impossible to access your own device. This will be the last Verizon device that I buy.
The Following User Says Thank You to yakima For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift yakima Ad-Free
4th March 2016, 08:32 PM |#3  
Flag Midwest City
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Root Help please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakima

I posted this question about 4 weeks ago and there has been no response yet. It's not even listed as a device on this site. It might be because it is from Verizon. They make it almost impossible to access your own device. This will be the last Verizon device that I buy.

Please help root The ellipsis 10, we really need it is
The Following User Says Thank You to Rigor75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rigor75 Ad-Free
11th March 2016, 06:32 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I'm in the same boat. Have an Ellipsis 10 and need to find out how to root it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LightningCount1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LightningCount1 Ad-Free
15th January 2017, 11:22 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Ellipsis 10
Does anybody no how to root Ellipsis 10 im trying to figure it out . IF anyone can help please thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to garyinskeep1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift garyinskeep1 Ad-Free
16th January 2017, 10:30 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
BUMB
Is there any news on this front
27th June 2017, 10:45 PM |#7  

More
I also have the Verizon ellipsis 10 I have $500. Into mine, with all the accessories! I want to Root it. I had problems with my service, for over two weeks I wasn't getting any service, So I told them to disconnect me, because I wasn't paying for something that I wasn't getting. They continued to charge me for three months after wards. I wasn't even using my tablet at that point. They sent me to collections. I feel that after paying $500. For the products & getting screwed over, that I deserve to have better options & control of my device. Has anyone safely rooted this device???? Please help!
How do you get senior members to see your post?????
28th June 2017, 06:55 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
I have been watching this for a while. Does not seem like anyone is working on root for it unfortunately. I have had mine for a while and have been waiting for root not sure if it's going to happen. Good luck
23rd July 2017, 05:39 AM |#9  

More
Please root of custom recovery for qtair7
Can I install a custom bootloader on this? And root? In developer options it has an option for OEM unlocking.
19th August 2017, 06:56 PM |#10  

More
I'm guessing no one with any knowledge or skills has one of these. A friend gave me his after he factory reset it and got locked out. It'd be nice to have root, and CM on it.
14th September 2017, 08:36 PM |#11  
Quote:
Originally Posted by lameandboard

I'm guessing no one with any knowledge or skills has one of these. A friend gave me his after he factory reset it and got locked out. It'd be nice to have root, and CM on it.

Still locked out of that Verizon eclipse 10 tablet?, I'm guessing its a frp lock?, If so I half found half created a bypass process for it. Still need it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)