I technically do not own a U Feel Prime, how ever I own the variant Blu Life One X2 Mini, though it seems to be very closely related according to GSMarena
Managed to port TWRP recovery originally from the Redmi 3S (again closely related) to the Life One X2, which I then ported to the Life One X2 Mini (confusing; I know). Long story short, this version of the ported TWRP recovery has been confirmed to work on the U Feel Prime.
Before I get into how to install TWRP and root your U Feel Prime there are a few things that need to be noted....
1. If the wiko is using the same kernel that is one the Life One X2 Mini then you WILL NOT be able to remount /system partition as RW (read and write) (PLEASE TEST THIS AND REPORT BACK TO ME)
2. DO NOT INSTALL SUPERSU AND MAGISK; choose ONE. They don't tend to play very nicely with each other. Which can lead to weird errors and soft bricks.
3. Magisk will also allow for systemless host file (to install Adaway), busybox and TONS of other systemless goodies
4. If TWRP gives you any issues (vibrates and reboots when performing flashes or nandroid backups) then boot into TWRP, select "mount" then disable MTP.
Let's get down to it:
download here: TWRP RECOVERY
1. Enable Development Options
2. Go into Development Options and enable OEM Unlocking
3. Connect phone to computer and open command prompt, run command "adb reboot bootloader"
4. Run the command "fastboot oem unlock"
5. Reboot into system to make sure everything is all good
6. again run command "adb reboot bootloader"
7. run fastboot command "fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img"
8. Then boot into twrp "fastboot boot TWRP.img"
9. Tap on 'reboot' at the bottom corner and select 'system'
To get root simply flash the latest Magisk12.zip
I will be updating this thread periodically.
If you want to try some other mods, tools, guides and ROMs designed for the Life One X2 and Life One X2 mini then check out BLOX2.com
BE SURE BEFORE FLASHING ANYTHING THAT IT IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE LIFE ONE X2 MINI; OTHERWISE YOU WILL BRICK YOUR PHONE!
Also, if anyone would be so kind to send me a nandroid backup of /boot and /system so that I can make a flashable Stock ROM.