Originally Posted by foxyone0809
!!!! Before doing this! don't forget to save your files. This method will reset factory your phone !!!
At first you must have activated developper mode , and activate "usb debug" and "OEM unlock" in developper options.
You can read this post if you don't know anything about adb .https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-twrp/
1. Download this recovery "twrp-3.3.1-1-garlic.img" , download last magisk manager apk and magisk 20.0
put this file on pc in adb folder
put this file on sd card in phone
put this file on sdcard in phone
2. Connect your phone to the PC with usb. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
3. when phone is in fastboot mode, enter this commmand
fastboot oem unlock-tinno
(now your phone is unlocked, and your system has been reset)
4. enter command to flash recovery
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-1-garlic.img
5. after flashing twrp, you have to enter this command in order to reboot in custom recovery directly :
fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-1-garlic.img
6. now your are in custom recovery , flash the file you put on sdcard named "Magisk-v20.0.zip"
7. return at menu and go in advanced wipe and select select "Dalvik / ART Cache" and "Cache", then wipe
8. return at menu and go to reboot and select reboot system
9. navigate to your phone folder and install MagiskManager-v7.3.5.apk (you must have authorized unknown sources in phone)
Now you have a root Ufeel Prime with Nougat.
You can also flash roms from clone yureka black. But you will loose good apk like wiko camera and gallery, and you will loose fingerprint gesture for return and open recents app. Android Pie and Oreo have other good navigation modes with hide navigation bar.
Tell me if it works for you!