SOLVED:Samsung Galaxy On5 MetroPCS SM-G550T1 Google Account FRP Bypass Removal HELP!!

Search This thread

GalaxyVibe

Nov 10, 2015
I am looking to remove the Google account from a Samsung Galaxy On5 MetroPCS SM-G550T1. The phone has Marshmallow 6.0.1 . The FRP is on download mode. I already tried modem flash but the phone is still asking for the account. I also tried a couple bypass methods but the security patch does not allow any internet access. Any ideas guys?

If you bricked your On5 phone, Try reflashing on of your corresponding full firmware:

Galaxy On5 MetroPCs (SM-G550T1)

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwvezwPRpyjkY2g5emtsZ2tyb2s

Galaxy On5 T-Mobile (SM-G550T)

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24723757092307323

Do not forget to click the thanks button :)

Download compatible Full 4 File Android Marshmallows 6.0.1 version : G550TUVU1APF1 G550TUVU1APDE G550T1UVU1APF1

SOLVED:

Update, Hey guys, I found the solution for this problem. Here is the step by step proccess:

01. You need to download the "RealTerm" program and install it in your computer (Thanks Root Junky for the links) : http://rootjunkysdl.com/files/?dir=Apps/FRP.

02. Go to phone. You need to have a SIM in your phone for this process to work for the ORIGINAL CARRIER of the phone.

03. Go to your setup screen and connect to WIFI.

05. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. Make sure that your computer is reconizing your phone by instaling the last Samsung drivers available (http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads)

06. Once the phone is reconized by the computer and USB connected, we need to find out in what USB port your phone is connected to. To do that, you need to go you "Device Manager" in your computer. Click on "Modems". Then click on "SAMSUNG Mobile USB". On that screen, open the "Modem Tab". The first thing that you will find is: "PORT: COM09" (COM09 is in example, your phone could be connected to another port like COM41, COM39, and so on).

07. Now that we know our USB port number, open your RealTerm program. In the Realterm "Display" tab, make sure to check the "HALF DUPLEX" box.

08. Then, click on the "PORT" tab. Now, here we are going to enter the port number that our phone is without the COM in the Port box (For Example, COM43 = 43). The click on the "OPEN" button next to it.

09. Go to the "SEND" tab. In the first box, type the following command: at+creg?\r\n and click on "SEND NUMBERS"

10. Then, in the same box, type: atd1234;\r\n and also click "SEND NUMBERS". At this step, you need to look at the phone screen because the dealer is going to try to dial "1234". If not, keep sending the atd1234;\r\n commands.

11. When the dialer shows up, end the call and immediately click on the "MESSAGE" button. The phone is going to go to SMS to send a message to the "1234" number that the phone tried to dial. Send this 1234 number "YOUTUBE.COM" message. Send it. After the message is sent to this number, the words "Youtube.com" would became a blue internet link, click on it. The browser is going to go to Youtube. After you are in YouTube, click on the 3 dots at the upper right hand side of the screen. Click on "Settings", then click "About", then "GOOGLE Privacy Policy". the phone will ask you to choose an internet browser. Use the "Internet Browser"

12. When you are in the browser, again go to " http://rootjunkysdl.com/files/?dir=Apps/FRP " (Thanks Root Junky for the Links) and download "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk".

13. Then, go on Google.com and search for "Samsung App Store" : http://www.samsung.com/levant/apps/mobile/galaxyapps/ . Click on the "App Store" button. The Samsung is going to open and ask you to sign in. You would have to either create an account or use your existing Samsung account. Do not worry, you would get to remove it later.

14. Once you are at the Samsung account, search for "ES FILE Explorer" and install it in your phone. Once, it is installed, open the app. The app will allow you to go to the "Download" folder of your phone. There you will find the "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk" that you previously downloaded. Open and Install the "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk". The App will send you to the "Google Sign In" windows. DO NOT SING IN. Click on the three dots at the upper right hand side of the screen and click on "BROWSER SIGN IN". Then a new Google browser sign in screen will appear. Yes, you can Sign in there with your existing Google account (Again, do not worry, you can remove it later). Once you are signed in, you need to restart your phone.

15. Follow the setup instructions. The phone is not going to ask you for the Google account because you already entered.

16. Once at the home screen, click on 'Settings". Then go to "Accounts” and click on the "Samsung Account", click on "Remove Account". The phone is going to ask you for a confirmation to enter your password. Enter it and click on Remove. Go back and click on your "Google Account". Click on "Remove Account".

17. Go back to settings, and then click on "BACKUP AND RESET". Then click on "FACTORY DATA RESET". Then "RESET DEVICE". The phone will factory reset and the FRP will be removed.

DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE THANKS BUTTON

Last edited:
Jan 11, 2016
Spokane
Solved frp lock sm-g550t1

I am looking to remove the Google account from a Samsung Galaxy On5 MetroPCS SM-G550T1. The phone has Marshmallow 6.0.1 . The FRP is on download mode. I already tried modem flash but the phone is still asking for the account. I also tried a couple bypass methods but the security patch does not allow any internet access. Any ideas guys?

After facing the same problem for better than a week and even purchasing a replacement phone I have bypassed the FRP/Custom Binary Lock for the sm-g550t1.

1.) Start by using Odin 3.10.7

2.) After install, along with Samsung drivers, and the like, Fire Odin up and go ahead and place your phone into Download Mode (Vol up + home button + power) but wait to insert your USB until we've got Odin ready to rock.

3.) First we'll be going to the options tab and checking the box labeled "Nand Erase All". YES THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO TAKE THE PHONE BACK TO STOCK. Beats the hell out of having a paperweight just lying around though doesn't it...

4.) Without checking any boxes on main console, Apply each one of the files listed into their designated slot. (ex.. AP=ap BL=bl... just try not to be a boob is all..)

5.) Download and unzip the attached package to whatever location you can remember.

6.) One at a time, click the appropriate buttons to insert the file (MAKE SURE NONE OF THE WHITE CHECK BOXES ARE HIGHLIGHTED OR YOU'LL SCREW YOURSELF UP AND HAVE TO START OVER)

7.) Once all appropriate files are in correct locations, and the correct options are set; Highlight/Check ALL white boxes, it'll take a second for the md5's to clear.

8.) If you think you're set go ahead and hit the start button. This process takes between 2-8 mins depending on variables involved beyond my control.

9.) After all files have been transferred the On5 will reboot automatically. It will require you login to whatever Google account you had on there to begin with.
There are several, well documented, methods for bypassing that portion of the lock so I'll leave you to it...

Happy Hunting.. let me know if it gives you any ****.

Special Thanks to:
JUSMEJOSE - for the original firmware zip package
1ExtremeWife - for constantly *****ing, I mean motivating me to move from one project to the next. Love u babe...

note: since ive never taken the time to post on this particular site, i cannot yet upload the link. email me if you need the files directly, otherwise just follow the instructions above and use the files from http://click.xda-developers.com/api...www.dropbox.com/s/7dosx927uq...overy.zip?dl=0

GalaxyVibe

Nov 10, 2015
After facing the same problem for better than a week and even purchasing a replacement phone I have bypassed the FRP/Custom Binary Lock for the sm-g550t1.

2.) After install, along with Samsung drivers, and the like, Fire Odin up and go ahead and place your phone into Download Mode (Vol up + home button + power) but wait to insert your USB until we've got Odin ready to rock.

3.) First we'll be going to the options tab and checking the box labeled "Nand Erase All". YES THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GOING TO TAKE THE PHONE BACK TO STOCK. Beats the hell out of having a paperweight just lying around though doesn't it...

4.) Without checking any boxes on main console, Apply each one of the files listed into their designated slot. (ex.. AP=ap BL=bl... just try not to be a boob is all..)

5.) Download and unzip the attached package to whatever location you can remember.

6.) One at a time, click the appropriate buttons to insert the file (MAKE SURE NONE OF THE WHITE CHECK BOXES ARE HIGHLIGHTED OR YOU'LL SCREW YOURSELF UP AND HAVE TO START OVER)

7.) Once all appropriate files are in correct locations, and the correct options are set; Highlight/Check ALL white boxes, it'll take a second for the md5's to clear.

8.) If you think you're set go ahead and hit the start button. This process takes between 2-8 mins depending on variables involved beyond my control.

9.) After all files have been transferred the On5 will reboot automatically. It will require you login to whatever Google account you had on there to begin with.
There are several, well documented, methods for bypassing that portion of the lock so I'll leave you to it...

Special Thanks to:
1ExtremeWife - for constantly *****ing, I mean motivating me to move from one project to the next. Love u babe...

note: since ive never taken the time to post on this particular site, i cannot yet upload the link. email me if you need the files directly, otherwise just follow the instructions above and use the files from http://click.xda-developers.com/api...www.dropbox.com/s/7dosx927uq...overy.zip?dl=0

The link works. I downloaded the stock firmware and followed all the steps. However, the Google lock is still there. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: whyuhitme

GalaxyVibe

Nov 10, 2015
extrememachinist said:
so Im at a loss here. I have personally removed the "custom bianary lock FRP" from several of the metropcs version sm-g550t1's without any issues.
just to confirm:
all settings in odin are set to factory, (reboot enabled, and f time) and you've selected the nanderase option?

afterwards, you unzipped, the package, which should have displayed somthing like 4 or 5 files. which then were inserted into corresponding slots on odin?
did you flash over twrp at any time?

The FRP is still on. I can still go to the Google account set up page on the phone. I thought that I could remove the Google account by using these files. But I now understand that these files are only usefull if the phone is "custom bianary lock FRP".

Attachments

• 20160816_202622.jpg
    20160816_202622.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 3,836
  • 20160816_202719.jpg
    20160816_202719.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 3,878
  • 20160816_202855.jpg
    20160816_202855.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 3,845

whodisname

Feb 14, 2012
destrehan
Turn oem unlock on. That will do it.

Attachments

• tmp_24919-Screenshot_20160819-090547-1042377584.png
    tmp_24919-Screenshot_20160819-090547-1042377584.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 4,249

GalaxyVibe

Nov 10, 2015

I tried this OTG method but it does not work

I also tried this but the phone needs to be rooted for this to work :( You can not root this phone because the FRP lock does not allow it

Jan 11, 2016
Spokane
confusion about FRP locks..

On a previous post I mentioned steps required to unlock FRP from the g550t1. There has been some confusion as to the results.
My phone, when FRP was engaged, wouldn't even boot. I'd get maybe 2.5sec before complete shutdown.(no recovery, no loading what so ever..) The steps I provided did not remove the lock, that required alot of patience and, quite frankly, a lot of smashing my head into my desk until something useful came out. I'll build on my previous post with the steps I TOOK THAT WORKED FOR ME. This is in no way a guarantee, promise, or anything of the sort that it'll work as it did for me...
so no whining if you can't figure it out...
Maybe you should have researched more before attempting to modify your device...
I'm just saying..
:confused:
  • remove locked device from connected devices section
  • activate sign-out from all accounts
  • change your Google password
  • make sure the 2-step verification is off as well as the sign-in with device option
  • boot device
  • login/activate account with new password
  • follow setup instructions on-screen
  • activate developer options menu
  • turn on OEM Unlock (and leave it ON PERMANENTLY) without it, you are asking to be bricked and hit with another FRP lock.
  • continue in any manner you choose
  • try to use more caution and do a little more research in the future.
Happy Hunting...
& Good Luck...

GalaxyVibe

Nov 10, 2015
On a previous post I mentioned steps required to unlock FRP from the g550t1. There has been some confusion as to the results.
My phone, when FRP was engaged, wouldn't even boot. I'd get maybe 2.5sec before complete shutdown.(no recovery, no loading what so ever..) The steps I provided did not remove the lock, that required alot of patience and, quite frankly, a lot of smashing my head into my desk until something useful came out. I'll build on my previous post with the steps I TOOK THAT WORKED FOR ME. This is in no way a guarantee, promise, or anything of the sort that it'll work as it did for me...
Maybe you should have researched more before attempting to modify your device...
I'm just saying..
  • make sure the 2-step verification is off as well as the sign-in with device option
  • boot device
  • turn on OEM Unlock (and leave it ON PERMANENTLY) without it, you are asking to be bricked and hit with another FRP lock.
Happy Hunting...
& Good Luck...

I really appreciate your help. I kept the firmware files in case of an emergency. I bought this phone online and it is actually Google locked. I do not know the Account or the password. Again, I appreciate your help. Thanks man!

Reactions: extrememachinist

whodisname

Feb 14, 2012
destrehan
So let me get this straight. You cant even flash new rom with odin because it wont let you, says frp protect, and it has the stock recovery, correct?
It wont let you use wifi? It seems lile it has to let you use wifi, how else is it going to confirm your account? Make sure it doesnt conect to wifi. There is another way besides what I have said here but it requires wifi.
Its a low tech hack (I love those).

Last edited:

GalaxyVibe

Nov 10, 2015
So let me get this straight. You cant even flash new rom with odin because it wont let you, says frp protect, and it has the stock recovery, correct?
It wont let you use wifi? It seems lile it has to let you use wifi, how else is it going to confirm your account? Make sure it doesnt conect to wifi. There is another way besides what I have said here but it requires wifi.
Its a low tech hack (I love those).

The stock firmware I can reflash it. I can not install a custom recovery because the phone is FRP locked. Yes, i get access to WIFI. I have tried many bypasses but this Marshmallow firmware has all the security patches updated. But i will appreciate any suggestions.

GalaxyVibe

Nov 10, 2015
I am running G550T1UVU1APF1. I was wondering what would happen if I could downgrade to G550T1UVU1APED. Does anybody have this G550T1UVU1APED firmware file?

asianrocker

Jun 11, 2009
I am running G550T1UVU1APF1. I was wondering what would happen if I could downgrade to G550T1UVU1APED. Does anybody have this G550T1UVU1APED firmware file?

This is for metropcs on5 apparently but I saw on other forums it is also for s7. s G550T1UVU1APED firmware file is what I need though for my frp lock phone so I would appreciate if you could link me to where I can download sG550T1UVU1APED firmware files pls?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I'm just saying..
  • boot device
Happy Hunting...
& Good Luck...

Hi I tried using your step. I signed on my google account from both my pc and tablet and I can't find:
remove locked device from connected devices section

Where is it? ON my pc I did see my on5 phone but when I click on it I don't see that is locked or something? Or I cant find it:

A little help? Ok from my pc when I click on my frp lock phone. I see

Account access: REMOVE

So what happens if I click remove? IS that what will solve the frp lock?

Last edited:

GalaxyVibe

Nov 10, 2015
This is for metropcs on5 apparently but I saw on other forums it is also for s7. s G550T1UVU1APED firmware file is what I need though for my frp lock phone so I would appreciate if you could link me to where I can download sG550T1UVU1APED firmware files pls?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Hi I tried using your step. I signed on my google account from both my pc and tablet and I can't find:

Where is it? ON my pc I did see my on5 phone but when I click on it I don't see that is locked or something? Or I cant find it:

A little help? Ok from my pc when I click on my frp lock phone. I see

Account access: REMOVE

So what happens if I click remove? IS that what will solve the frp lock?

I do not have the G550T1UVU1APED. I am actually looking to get it. I will upload it if I ge it. Please do the same if you find it first.

asianrocker

Jun 11, 2009
The FRP is still on. I can still go to the Google account set up page on the phone. I thought that I could remove the Google account by using these files. But I now understand that these files are only usefull if the phone is "custom bianary lock FRP".

Hi. your phone was flashed without you flashing the AP file? What is the AP file anyway? IT is the largest file on the custom rom I have. I also still have the google verify I can't bypass.

But I want to try to flash again like on your pictures: just flash without the AP file. Will it brick my phone?

Just want to make sure coz I'd rather have a google verify lock than a logo screen FRP lock.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

If you bricked your On5 phone, Try reflashing on of your corresponding full firmware:

https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0BwvezwPRpyjkY2g5emtsZ2tyb2s

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24723757092307323

Download compatible Full 4 File Android Marshmallows 6.0.1 version : G550TUVU1APF1 G550TUVU1APDE G550T1UVU1APF1

SOLVED:

Update, Hey guys, I found the solution for this problem. Here is the step by step proccess:

01. You need to download the "RealTerm" program and install it in your computer (Thanks Root Junky for the links) : http://rootjunkysdl.com/files/?dir=Apps/FRP.

02. Go to phone. You need to have a SIM in your phone for this process to work for the ORIGINAL CARRIER of the phone.

03. Go to your setup screen and connect to WIFI.

05. Using a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer. Make sure that your computer is reconizing your phone by instaling the last Samsung drivers available (http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads)

06. Once the phone is reconized by the computer and USB connected, we need to find out in what USB port your phone is connected to. To do that, you need to go you "Device Manager" in your computer. Click on "Modems". Then click on "SAMSUNG Mobile USB". On that screen, open the "Modem Tab". The first thing that you will find is: "PORT: COM09" (COM09 is in example, your phone could be connected to another port like COM41, COM39, and so on).

07. Now that we know our USB port number, open your RealTerm program. In the Realterm "Display" tab, make sure to check the "HALF DUPLEX" box.

08. Then, click on the "PORT" tab. Now, here we are going to enter the port number that our phone is without the COM in the Port box (For Example, COM43 = 43). The click on the "OPEN" button next to it.

09. Go to the "SEND" tab. In the first box, type the following command: at+creg?\r\n and click on "SEND NUMBERS"

10. Then, in the same box, type: atd1234;\r\n and also click "SEND NUMBERS". At this step, you need to look at the phone screen because the dealer is going to try to dial "1234". If not, keep sending the atd1234;\r\n commands.

11. When the dialer shows up, end the call and immediately click on the "MESSAGE" button. The phone is going to go to SMS to send a message to the "1234" number that the phone tried to dial. Send this 1234 number "YOUTUBE.COM" message. Send it. After the message is sent to this number, the words "Youtube.com" would became a blue internet link, click on it. The browser is going to go to Youtube. After you are in YouTube, click on the 3 dots at the upper right hand side of the screen. Click on "Settings", then click "About", then "GOOGLE Privacy Policy". the phone will ask you to choose an internet browser. Use the "Internet Browser"

12. When you are in the browser, again go to " http://rootjunkysdl.com/files/?dir=Apps/FRP " (Thanks Root Junky for the Links) and download "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk".

13. Then, go on Google.com and search for "Samsung App Store" : http://www.samsung.com/levant/apps/mobile/galaxyapps/ . Click on the "App Store" button. The Samsung is going to open and ask you to sign in. You would have to either create an account or use your existing Samsung account. Do not worry, you would get to remove it later.

14. Once you are at the Samsung account, search for "ES FILE Explorer" and install it in your phone. Once, it is installed, open the app. The app will allow you to go to the "Download" folder of your phone. There you will find the "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk" that you previously downloaded. Open and Install the "com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk". The App will send you to the "Google Sign In" windows. DO NOT SING IN. Click on the three dots at the upper right hand side of the screen and click on "BROWSER SIGN IN". Then a new Google browser sign in screen will appear. Yes, you can Sign in there with your existing Google account (Again, do not worry, you can remove it later). Once you are signed in, you need to restart your phone.

15. Follow the setup instructions. The phone is not going to ask you for the Google account because you already entered.

16. Once at the home screen, click on 'Settings". Then go to "Accounts” and click on the "Samsung Account", click on "Remove Account". The phone is going to ask you for a confirmation to enter your password. Enter it and click on Remove. Go back and click on your "Google Account". Click on "Remove Account".

17. Go back to settings, and then click on "BACKUP AND RESET". Then click on "FACTORY DATA RESET". Then "RESET DEVICE". The phone will factory reset and the FRP will be removed.

DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE THANKS BUTTON
    Solved frp lock sm-g550t1

Special Thanks to:

It worked, thank you very much.
    I managed to fix a friend's J5 2016 phone in under one hour.
    Three small additions:
    1. Samsung driver for Windows 10 x64 - this worked perfectly: http://www.samsungusbdrivers.net/2016/12/samsung-galaxy-j5-2016-usb-driver-for.html
    2. when you send second command using RealTerm - atd1234;\r\n - do NOT press "SEND NUMBERS", instead press "Send ASCII"
    3. if you get Force Close error when you try to open com.rootjunky.frpbypass-1.0.apk - download and install Android_5_Google_Account_Manager.apk or Android_6_Google_Account_Manager.apk, depending on phone Android version.
    Easiest way ?

There's no need for a computer, Odin and all this complicated stuff. Here's how to bypass any frp locked device completely and put your own g.account on it

Use emergency call option and dial 112
    Once it's answered by weird tones swipe left and hit internet option, *don't use chrome*
    Search for test DCP apk and download it and install it.
    Charge up to 80% and reboot it, the test DCP app will have you encrypt the device, once done choose setup device owner option, from there it's a cakewalk.

No computer, command codes, or confusion required.
    I need something to be flashed with odin because TWRP wont show up anymore when I do the button combo but if I can figure out how to install twrp again with FRP lock on this will help

Try any of the full firmwares (Posted by LighthammerX):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyuqgcoilg400ij/StockROM - G550T1 - UVU1APF1 v6.0.1 (MetroPCS).zip?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y0o1dj3jgeophb4/StockROM - G550T1 - UVU1APF1 v6.0.1 (TMO).zip?dl=0