FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

Seeking root for Samsung C7 Pro (SM-C7010)

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 2

By foukin2, Junior Member on 3rd May 2017, 01:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I am searching the root method for a long time. However, no valid recovery file is found. I try many one click root apps but no happy ending. Please developers help.

By the way, I searched some posts here. A developer distributed a root method for C7 (SM-C7000). Is it possible to use those files to flash in C7 Pro?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foukin2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift foukin2 Ad-Free

21st May 2017, 10:38 AM |#2  
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by foukin2

I am searching the root method for a long time. However, no valid recovery file is found. I try many one click root apps but no happy ending. Please developers help.

By the way, I searched some posts here. A developer distributed a root method for C7 (SM-C7000). Is it possible to use those files to flash in C7 Pro?

Thanks for brining this up. I am only looking for the best place to download the HK version of the firmware. not on sammobile site that I used to use. I don't need to root or rom, just want to change the firmware from CN to HK. Any ideas.

I don't have the phone at the moment, but will help my colleague sort it out at the end of June when I am less busy.

I did find this site that may have a solution for you though: https://www.skyneel.com/root-samsung...7-pro-sm-c7010

Don't know how reputable it is.

Good luck and cheers.
21st May 2017, 03:37 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s327374

Thanks for brining this up. I am only looking for the best place to download the HK version of the firmware. not on sammobile site that I used to use. I don't need to root or rom, just want to change the firmware from CN to HK. Any ideas.

I don't have the phone at the moment, but will help my colleague sort it out at the end of June when I am less busy.

I did find this site that may have a solution for you though: https://www.skyneel.com/root-samsung...7-pro-sm-c7010

Don't know how reputable it is.

Good luck and cheers.

Mate, I have been the site you provided before. It really shows the method but does not have the downloadable TWRP file.
9th July 2017, 05:43 PM |#4  
Flag Marand
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I rooted early.
I rooted early by unknown metod that I created
Sorry for my bad einglish
The Following User Says Thank You to inanloukarim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift inanloukarim Ad-Free
13th July 2017, 07:19 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inanloukarim

I rooted early by unknown metod that I created
Sorry for my bad einglish

how did you did it?
14th July 2017, 12:19 AM |#6  
Flag Marand
Thanks Meter: 3

More
my root ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by neldrick

how did you did it?

download root.rar fromlink: s8.picofile.com/file/8300465700/root.rar.html

extract root.rar you found 4 file in it. please do step by step
1- first go to downloadmod and flash j.tar file by odin. if your phone bootloop do not worry weit 20 second poweroff then go to downloadmod
2- flash boot.tar.md5 by odin
3- restart your phone then inistall supersu2.87.apk
note:if you have problem do factory reset and renistall apk

enjoy from your rooted c7pro
if this usefull for you press thanks
(tested in hongkong firmware)
the twrp compiled by me bootup without problem but not mont any partition.i have family and no any time to fix it. anyone can fix it ...
sorry for my bad einglish
موفق باشید.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to inanloukarim For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift inanloukarim Ad-Free
17th July 2017, 04:44 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inanloukarim

download root.rar fromlink: s8.picofile.com/file/8300465700/root.rar.html

extract root.rar you found 4 file in it. please do step by step
1- first go to downloadmod and flash j.tar file by odin. if your phone bootloop do not worry weit 20 second poweroff then go to downloadmod
2- flash boot.tar.md5 by odin
3- restart your phone then inistall supersu2.87.apk
note:if you have problem do factory reset and renistall apk

enjoy from your rooted c7pro
if this usefull for you press thanks
(tested in hongkong firmware)
the twrp compiled by me bootup without problem but not mont any partition.i have family and no any time to fix it. anyone can fix it ...
sorry for my bad einglish
موفق باشید.

Very Useful
The Following User Says Thank You to neldrick For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift neldrick Ad-Free
1st August 2017, 09:55 AM |#8  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 392

Donate to Me
More
Unofficial TWRP now available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foukin2

Here you go. https://forum.xda-developers.com/and...msung-t3649931
The Following User Says Thank You to vaibhavpandeyvpz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vaibhavpandeyvpz Ad-Free
7th August 2017, 05:54 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Salam karim jan dadash man wifi gooshim az kar oftad root shod twrp nasb shod vali wifi hilight mishe asan rooshan nemishe
29th August 2017, 08:06 PM |#10  
Flag jalandhar,punjab
Thanks Meter: 25

More
how to improve camera quality of samsung c7 pro
4th September 2017, 06:12 AM |#11  
Flag kannur,kerala,india
Thanks Meter: 5

More
https://chat.whatsapp.com/9cJICMbiF72IVejI3MR1s0

Whatsapp group for c7 else contact me on +919847851384

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9cJICMbiF72IVejI3MR1s0

Else contact me on +919847851384
The Following User Says Thank You to phenodev For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift phenodev Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)