FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Sending Whatsapp messages to non-contacts

22 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By look-aa, Junior Member on 19th April 2017, 11:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is there a way to send a whatsapp message in the same way I dial a number for a phone call or for an SMS text?
I type the number —> send message in Whatsapp.

So far the only way I know is to add the number to the contacts, and can’t find a way online to do what I want.
I volunteer as a translator for a charity and I need to message in Whatsapp to multiple numbers each day, and that’s a real pain.
The Following User Says Thank You to look-aa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift look-aa Ad-Free
28th April 2017, 03:35 PM |#2  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I haven't used it, but the tin says you can
Click2Chat WhatsApp (by MTechViral)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...al.clicktochat
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to f1reak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift f1reak Ad-Free
28th April 2017, 03:51 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tenerife, Canary Islands
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Thanks a lot, sir, that’s really appreciated! I’ve just installed it and I’ll test it soon.
29th April 2017, 02:28 PM |#4  
Flag Dubai

More
You are welcome. Can someone suggest an Xposed module for the same purpose?
30th April 2017, 11:50 AM |#5  
Flag Dubai

More
Just FYI, I tested Click2Chat WhatsApp (by MTechViral). Works perfectly. You compose the message in Click2Chat, and it uses WhatsApp to send the message to the mobile number (not in your contact list).
I would still prefer not to have a separate app for the purpose though. Maybe an Xposed module which will introduce a compose message button in the WhatsApp UI itself like XInsta adds a "Download" option in the context menu in Instagram.
The Following User Says Thank You to f1reak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift f1reak Ad-Free
5th September 2017, 02:54 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by look-aa

Is there a way to send a whatsapp message in the same way I dial a number for a phone call or for an SMS text?
I type the number —> send message in Whatsapp.

So far the only way I know is to add the number to the contacts, and can’t find a way online to do what I want.
I volunteer as a translator for a charity and I need to message in Whatsapp to multiple numbers each day, and that’s a real pain.

Yes, you can do so.
I have noticed another App that does this much better Message Any Number for WhatsApp.
I have just tested this app and started loving this tiny app, as it gives me freedom to send whatsapp to anyone without saving his or her number.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodJPBoy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GoodJPBoy Ad-Free
9th March 2018, 10:46 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Here is your answer
Yes you can send messages to non-contacts. Here is the procedure
  • At first, you need to Install an app named as “WhatsDirect”, freely available on Google Play Store. The direct download link is given below tap on the app icon to download.
  • After installation, accept the app permissions and continue by swiping the startup tutorial.
  • On the home screen of the app, we see two options – Mobile No. & Message Content. (Must use your country code on the starting of the number).
  • Enter the mobile number and write the message content in the below box and tap on “Send Message”.

I found this on YTECHB website
16th March 2018, 06:40 PM |#9  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 2

More
I have developed a similar app. It also supports WhatsApp for Business app. https://goo.gl/w4kNnD
18th April 2018, 08:46 AM |#10  
Flag Ongole
Thanks Meter: 4

Donate to Me
More
WhatsApp has an official API to open the chat screen using the mobile number.
The best part of the API is, you can use it to send messages to unsaved contacts.

WA Direct Chat app on Play store is doing the same, you can download the app here

WA Direct Chat

You can either select the number from call logs or enter it manually.
Read more about the app here
29th April 2018, 08:56 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
An iPhone & Android App called Easy Message
There is a nice App for Android & iPhone that allows you to send WhatsApp message without saving the number!
It called "Easy Message".
hdzd3.app.goo.gl/share-en
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)